for alexi's fanbois/stalkers: alexi playing mini golf

4hu0k5g.gif

hey guys you know its alexi you know im here you know to say you know that lady laiho you know like you know like like you-you-you-yuouuuu know is crazy.

Lady_Laiho said:
Yes, there is different. And I have love and lust for him. I love everything about him. The music he makes has really made an impact for me. It's been there for me since the start and cuz of that i love him so much but at the same time i still have the need to be with him.
Jesus Christ women, I really think you should Check yourself into Am-high, PLEASE for all of our sakes I really think you should get yourself checked out. where do you live I might be able to recomend you a Psychologist.

Lady_Laiho said:
Yes, there is differnt. And I have love and lust for him. I love everything about him. The music he makes has reallly made an impact for me. It's been there for me since the start and cuz of that i love him so much but at the same time i still have the need to be with him.
:cry:

:cry:

now i remember why i left the forum...

lady laiho's alexi obsession and complaining about it is a complete waste of my time i'd i'd rather go do something interesting and a little less pointless

You don't have to leave the board because of one annoying member. You have an ignore list option in your profile. Add her to that list and you won't be able
to read her posts anymore. This is a hint to everybody.

Yes KenShiro... there's the ignore list....
But as far as I'm concerned, instead, I prefere to read what everybody has to tell... so, you can understand more things about persons....and it happens just when you think there's nothing to discover about someone.....what a case, uh? Well, for me, it's like this.... ;)

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Yes KenShiro... there's the ignore list....
But as far as I'm concerned, instead, I prefere to read what everybody has to tell... so, you can understand more things about persons....and it happens just when you think there's nothing to discover about someone.....what a case, uh? Well, for me, it's like this.... ;)

i'm all for expressing opinions and stuff, but eventually somethings become repetative and predictable which to me is a bit boring and i'd rather go do something new and exciting

maybe this is something that comes with age, i'm 3 months away from becoming 23, i've spent too much time in my life faffing on the internet from when i was young and bored and moved on

KenShiRo said:
i'm all for expressing opinions and stuff, but eventually somethings become repetative and predictable which to me is a bit boring and i'd rather go do something new and exciting

maybe this is something that comes with age, i'm 3 months away from becoming 23, i've spent too much time in my life faffing on the internet from when i was young and bored and moved on

Yes, I can understand....
By the way... I am also 22, right now! :Smokin:
Well then, if you think so, you just have to choose the "ignore list"...and the game is over! ;)

what if we just don't give a shit about her posts?:err:
let her write what she wants, let her be as stupid as she is... don't react to her posts. period.

Peti said:
what if we just don't give a shit about her posts?:err:
let her write what she wants, let her be as stupid as she is... don't react to her posts. period.

Will you do that? I think I couldn't.... cuz then I'd be sorry...
I'll keep on talking with her....
The only thing that many people here don't like about this girl is her worship for Alexi....well, it's her choice, none of our business!
But believe me, I noticed that she is very reasonable...
And then, in my opinion, here there are other people who act in a more stupid manner than she does... :rolleyes:

Kamaria said:
whoaaaa intenseeee. for some reason ithought we were talking about Alexi playing mini golf

You seem ironic.
We are still talking about Alexi playing minigolf.... but here -you should know- it happens too much often that someone moves the principal matter to "another direction", haven't you seen it?

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
You seem ironic.
We are still talking about Alexi playing minigolf.... but here -you should know- it happens too much often that someone moves the principal matter to "another direction", haven't you seen it?
hehe!
ROFLCORE

ROFL = Rolling on the floor laughing, so ROFLCORE is just an exaggeration or whatever you want to call it. Basically when something is funny you can you use roflcore, or in a sarcastic way.