For All Those Waiting For US Distros On The Hellhammer Reissues...

on a related note, fuck The End records. they no longer accept e-checks. fucking bastards!

FIND A WAY TO GET A FUCKING PAYPAL ACCOUNT. All you need is the account number of the checking account.

Just ordered the 2CD deluxe version. I was considering getting the 3LP too, but I just couldn't spend that much money on one thing.

PRIORITIZE IT NOW! :p

These are on my to-buy (ASAP) list once I get un-broke assuming there will even be any left by the time that happens.

I think the Deluxe 2 CD and the 3 LP are both limited to 3000 copies, which is small considering the band and label in question. I wouldn't be surprised if they're not around much longer.

0000001cj5.jpg

0000002qn8.jpg

0000005dp8.jpg

01.hh_de.jpg

02.hh_de.jpg

03.hh_de.jpg

(note the printing error of the Triumph Of Death sleeve being printed for both the Triumph Of Death and Death Fiend LPs)

04.hh_de.jpg

05.hh_de.jpg

06.hh_de.jpg

08.hh_de.jpg

09.hh_de.jpg

10.hh_de.jpg

12.hh_de.jpg

07.hh_de.jpg

My 3LP version came in today and it looks killer! Funny thing is that according to my on line banking I haven't been charged the item yet. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Yeah, that always happens with Century Media. I still haven't gotten mine yet...

That's for you to decide. You see what it looks like, now it depends on how much you value the organic sound of a record and whether the aesthetic of the format means anything to you.

That's for you to decide. You see what it looks like, now it depends on how much you value the organic sound of a record and whether the aesthetic of the format means anything to you.

With a band like Hellhammer it be safe to say that the vinyl would hold truer to their sound, but that miss print is really what's keeping me from ordering it.

I think the Deluxe 2 CD and the 3 LP are both limited to 3000 copies, which is small considering the band and label in question. I wouldn't be surprised if they're not around much longer.

0000001cj5.jpg

0000002qn8.jpg

0000005dp8.jpg

01.hh_de.jpg

02.hh_de.jpg

03.hh_de.jpg

(note the printing error of the Triumph Of Death sleeve being printed for both the Triumph Of Death and Death Fiend LPs)

04.hh_de.jpg

05.hh_de.jpg

06.hh_de.jpg

08.hh_de.jpg

09.hh_de.jpg

10.hh_de.jpg

12.hh_de.jpg

07.hh_de.jpg

Those pictures are very drool-inducing.