For All Those Waiting For US Distros On The Hellhammer Reissues...

I'll be doing that soon...thanks for the update zeph!

No problem. I'm considering getting this myself when I come down to Boston this weekend, but I wasn't too impressed by Apocalyptic Raids 1990 AD. Is this stuff better you say, and what about production?

Exactly...it's fucking Hellhammer. Hundreds and hundreds of people have literally been waiting decades for something like this to happen. I know a guy who was so freaked out over not being able to get it that he ordered a copy overseas...I don't remember how much he ended up paying, but I think it was $60+...more than I paid for both. I told him to wait. :p

That was me, asshole! And I'm not embarrassed, Hellhammer is sacred! :worship: :lol:

I thought it would sell out before it got out of Europe, considering the gigantic fanbase there.

You guys are pathetic; I sometimes wait a month or more for shit to come, especially if it's a big package. Be patient, fuck...

You guys are pathetic; I sometimes wait a month or more for shit to come, especially if it's a big package. Be patient, fuck...

I pre-ordered the new Prostitute Disfigurement in December with an anticipated ship date of late April/early May.

Anyone still looking to buy Demon Entrails should order it from vvinyl.com. I was at the store yesterday and they still had the digipack and the deluxe edition in stock.

For those who haven't gotten yours yet, assuming you've ordered from CM: E-MAIL THEM. There's a good chance they skipped over your order. I e-mailed them on Thursday (2 weeks after I originally placed my order) and got an e-mail saying that my order was shipped the day prior. Later that day I got an e-mail from DHL telling me that my order was just shipped. AKA they lied and forgot.

Question about the re-recorded tracks. When were they re-recorded? I plan on getting Demon Entrails tomorrow so I'm curious when I see on M-A that some of these tracks are redone.

Question about the re-recorded tracks. When were they re-recorded? I plan on getting Demon Entrails tomorrow so I'm curious when I see on M-A that some of these tracks are redone.

They're the same versions you've always heard, they mean "re-recorded" from the previous demos on the comp.

I have the 3lp and regular cd edition on the way right now. I go the bare bones cd edition so it could fit on my shelf and I figured I wouldn't need the booklet twice. One from the 3lp and one from the special edition. It looks so damn nice however, I kinda want to order the special edition cd. Yay for having 3 copies!