For All Those Waiting For US Distros On The Hellhammer Reissues...

I think the barebones edition is unlimited, but the other editions were limited to 3000 to the best of my knowledge.

Mine finally came in the mail last week.

I'm very pleased with the packaging and the presentation (you definitely get your money's worth). I wish more stuff was re-released like this now...

^ Seriously.

I was in discussion with a lot of 'elder' Metalheads after this release was first announced, and nearly everyone was highly skeptical about how it would turn out, especially with it being connected to Century Media. Now, while they complain that most of the photos are not new to them, they can't fault the actual quality of the overall package itself (except duplicating the Triumph Of Death cover for both the ToD and Death Fiend vinyls (though in fairness they do use the same image)). It's a very well done package, especially for people not familiar with the band and its history.

Cool thread.:headbang:

I remember hearing Messiah and Revelations of Doom for the first time when the released Apocalyptic Raids 1990 A.D.

I used to have the original vinyl version back in the 80's but God know's what happened to it.:cry:

Received mine yesterday. The lp version is quality stuff, but as stated the bare bones cd version is absolute shit. It comes in a fucking cardboard sleeve I would expect a promo cd to be stuck in.

I ordered the double disc deluxe edition from century media last night.

I'm a bit scared because I'm reading about others having problems with their orders (CM being incompetent and whatnot)....

Can't wait till it arrives though!

I don't think you'll have much to worry about. Most of the orders were placed as soon as CM made it available, and I'm sure they were a little overwhelmed by the demand. Things have probably calmed down since then.