For any skaters out there

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
I have a little clip of me flipping out on sunday after breaking my brand new board. Little background story before it

I was skating in Philadelphia on thursday and we went to this famous spot that is known as the Girard 3 block. So we got there and skated for an hour or 2. I ended up snapping my board on a kickflip down the 3 block which was really stupid cause it was a kickflip.

So i went back sunday, with a board that i bought brand new on saturday through my sponsor. We got there and as a joke my friend told me to kickflip it in a line and we will film it as a promo for our vid. So i thought of a quick easy line (bs board, nollie fs 360 shuv, kickflip) and sure enough, i broke my brand new board on the kickflip. I kinda threw a temper tantrum cause it was a stupid line i did as a joke lol. Enjoy

http://vimeo.com/13257971 (sorry, i couldn't find a way to embed vimeo into my post)

Fuck, wish I was sponsored man, but I suck too much :erk: I'd definitely flip out hard if the same shit happened to my board.
I got a new board recently (last friday), one of those Almost "Impact Support" boards so hopefully that kinda thing that happened in your video wont happen to my board.
Dig me some Nollie FS 360 Shuvs, it's one of my favorite tricks for some reason because I get all these kids asking me how I do it and I just say "I just kinda do, you know?" and they look at me really confused :lol:

haah
funnny stuff.
was your front foot not a tad too far forward hence the snappage ;)

Fuck i wish i was still skating...it's the best sport ever and i would've been fucking sponsored easy but i'm too old and fucked now(33).You are one lucky fucker!!