For anybody else who bought Sonata Arctica's Unia album...

Jack Nippleson
May 13, 2007
... are you missing a page of the booklet, too? I think I remember reading about this somewhere a long time ago, but I just checked last night out of curiosity and noticed that I was indeed missing the page with lyrics to Fly With The Black Swan on it.

Is that common or rare or something? It's unusual, for sure (and a shame, because the booklet is beautiful)...

I bought that album pretty soon after it was released, and I seem to remember being annoyed at some of the lyrics being missing. But then I thought maybe it was supposed to be like that; they wouldn't be the first band to do it.

I'll check when I get home.

It's very strange how these things happen but it's certainly not unheard of, i know a lot of my Iron Maiden albums, for example, have missing songs or feck ups on the back of the case, such as all but one of the songs having no songwriters listed and then the other one has one name listed after it...

They're the sort of errors that should easily be picked up by more than one person looking at it and checking it, but apparently they just send it to print when the single person responsible for putting it together thinks it's ready :lol:

I also just noticed I'm missing the first part of 'To Create a Warlike Feel'. The lyrics start at "Use the time..." and theres just a gap after the lyrics for 'The Harvest' where they should be.

I have the digipack version, is it the same on the jewel case version? And whats it like on the Japanese version? Since that has a different bonus track on it, maybe they didn't mess that one up.

Theyre nearly as bad as me with my coursework! Someone really should proof read these things. :lol:

I think the classic example of this for me is that the Mercyful Fate song Welcome Princess of Hell is actually called Welcome Princes of Hell, but the first run of the album was printed with the mistake and the band just decided to stick with it.