?? for anyone in sweden or nearby

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I am curious about a few things. I am planning a trip to check out sweden, denmark, hamburg, then amsterdam. I was planning on flying to sweden. does the rail go from sweden to denmark or is it separated by water? I want to try the rail for most of my trip and then fly back home from amsterdam. Any assistance or websites I should check out would be appreciated. :)

mate, I am not from Sweden neither from somewhere nearby but I have done a similar trip this summer so there you go... you can fly to Stockholm, then take the train to Gothenburg. Then there is a train from there to Kopenhagen which crosses the sea with a ferry. You can take the train from Kopenhagen to Hamburg and then from there to Amsterdam. Good luck on your trip, dont forget to hit on Scandinavian girls on your trip, they are very, hmm, helpful I should say...

thank you very much. the plane reservation parts seems so easy but can one get the train tickets early or would you have to wait till you are over in europe. how much does the train tickets cost?

I will hope to meet many helpful european girls:OMG:

wow, super cool!!! I might have to hold off my sweden/denmark/hamburg/amsterdam trip for about a year due to work training trip but I do plan on either going to stockholm and hamburg or amsterdam and hamburg for a total of 12 days in late march/early april. I will keep that link as I know I will have more questions.

commandante said:
. Then there is a train from there to Kopenhagen which crosses the sea with a ferry. You can take the train from Kopenhagen to Hamburg and then from there to Amsterdam. Good luck on your trip, dont forget to hit on Scandinavian girls on your trip, they are very, hmm, helpful I should say...

a train that crosses the sea with a ferry??o_O