For fans of (Gojira, Extol, Decapitated)

Ah yes, the telltale sound of the MS Diamondplate model (or Deity's Son, both have that dry character :D) Works well enough in the mix, but the guitars are too loud IMO, and really drown out the kick and snare. Kick sounds a little on the bassy side, especially in the double-bass sections (I'd get APTrigga2 and hunt for some replacement samples if I were you, I really don't like S2.0 kicks). Sweet fucking riffs as always though dude!

thanks for the response guys, i have never used any program like drumagog or aptrigger so replacing is pretty new for me.. i will seee what i can do though.

question...

in superior do i want to fully replace the kick and snare? or just like 50%?

I really like Superior 2.0's snares personally, so I don't think replacement is necessary (but if you were to, then I'd go for augmenting it, AKA 50% or so). But for the kicks, I definitely prefer to 100% replace! (and the way I do it is just cut all the MIDI notes for the kick hits from the S2.0 MIDI track, and then paste them on a new MIDI track; then put APTrigga on that, load two different hits of the same kick sample, set them to alternate, and voila :headbang: )

Hmm, well I use it in Reaper, where all tracks are the same, so I can just drop it in as an insert - but perhaps it's different in Sonar, so you'd have to output it to an aux track with it on it or something

i blended the snare with a cracky one and made the kick sound a little better the new link is in the first post.

*nvm having some more issues

bumb, i tried to tighten up the kicks and adjust the volumes a bit, the mix is quieter than the previous one.. Feed back appreciated!