Here's a new TGM song.. cyber metal with a shitload of synths.

Hah, i have so many collaberations stacking up, it's not even funny anymore.. would love to do some co-op with ma boy dandelium though! but i want to finish this first plus mix bands.

Your music rapes my ears....And not in a drop the soap in the prison kind of way...but in the "fuck that chicks hot I wish she would rape me" kind of way.

:headbang::headbang:

This is an incredible song...BNB I'm curious. how do you get your guitars to sound so big? Any type of processing or things like that you utilize? Sounds fucking great man.

Nah, no processing at all on these.. there are 6 tracks in total, but i think i could stick to 4 tracks next time though.
But as of processing, not much.. just the usual take out the fizz a bit and that's it really... i did use a stereo widener (heathen!) on my masterbus track though and that helps the guitars quite a bit, even though i just use a little wee bit of that stereo widening effect.

Vocals underway gentlemen! Back on ye old focusrite voicemaster pro muscle too :cool:

And oh captain, my captain, Bob, that's the last drunken email you'll read from me...I swears! :loco:

You see now? you see what i told you by mail? ^^
MORE electronic synths, and here are the results =) it's the futur of metal man ;)
hope you'll re arrange some of your old tracks for the album? like... continuing the end of cell600!!

Cool tune and decent mix.

The trance stabs and arps are kinda weak and preset sounding.
(I made techy dnb for years) trance is the cheesiest of "dance music"

I would prefer to hear the pads and synths more hi passed as to clear up some of the low mids in the mix.

The guitar and drums are great though.

Great riffs and melodies.
Pretty badass:headbang:

J.