How is this mix? new TGM song, maybe...

awesome tune...sounds great as usual Bob, I love the kick sound but the snare sounds very loud in the mix to me. :headbang:

the guitars rock too!

I'll post the kick tomorrow, what it was in AD i mean.. i'll let you know what two samples i blended in, one of them is the "brain kick" for sure, that has that scooped sound to it, and the click (pantera style) and the other i don't know anymore, i'll check it out.
Both are blended in for about 30/40% in total or so, so most of what you hear is the AD kick.

ah, i still have the brain kicks from you from the Burn bright thread. but it'd be cool to see what the other one was and your AD settings ;D

and it really is a shame that AD only has only afew selected cymbals :( but they sound awesome! better than dfh imo.

The guitar riff around 4:00 has some timing issues. Other than that I love it, especially the drums. Burn Bright's drums sounded great but a little on the small side, this snare sounds absolutely massive, I love it.

How much did you pump into Elephant to get it this loud? You don't use any clipping or anything to get your loudness?

That is an AMAZING recording, thanks a lot for uploading at your soundclick too... you got a GREAT tone from Addictive Drums! I've been struglling to get a good tone from the demo myself.

What can I say about the music, man? It's great, as usual... Again, thanks a lot for re-hosting it, man! I'm liking it!

BTW, you CAN actually save your preset for the Addictive Drums demo. There is a menu just left of where it says 'Addictive Drums' on the AD window. Click it (just left of the little up and down arrows) and there it says 'Save' or 'Save As'. You just have to save it there and I think it gets saved on the Addictive Drums folder.

Okay, major thanks dudes!

I just updated the first post so you can all check out the patches i used on this one.

Very good!!! You're a master with the synths!

p.s.
I need a synth with a good violin's sound..do you know one? (possibly not a 6dvd, 200Gb multi-orchestral synth)

Very good!!! You're a master with the synths!

p.s.
I need a synth with a good violin's sound..do you know one? (possibly not a 6dvd, 200Gb multi-orchestral synth)

Thank you kind sir!

Edirol orchestra hands down! small install, low CPU, and not TOO hard to alter so it sounds more realistic.
It's not sample based, it's a actual synth but they have done a great job with it.

Wohoo! I'm playing the bass!! :D

Awesome as usual!

Haha.. and you are one of the tightest bass players i have ever seen! very easy to work with as well, i tell you to play notes and you just magically know exactly what i mean.. amazing! :lol:

Haha, greedy greedy, the 7 pages of replies on the "Burn Bright" thread has got you spoiled Bob! :heh:

lol, nah.. that's not it, im thinking of replacing all the previous TGM mixes with this mix, or at least the drums.. need as much opinions as possible before i go all out and change things drastically... your comments really helped and i maybe there is more them im missing at the moment. (still have this cold and my ears can't register bass lol).

hey, in the esnips link there are 2 pod patches:
- BEST TS9 57OAX.l6t
- Brit J-800 [1].l6t

you only use "BEST TS9 57OAX.l6t" ????

I defenetly agree its mastered a tad too loud :p but damn, that mix is HUGE

Love it man!

I have alot of your stuff on my mp3 now, keep delivering! :D

hey, in the esnips link there are 2 pod patches:
- BEST TS9 57OAX.l6t
- Brit J-800 [1].l6t

you only use "BEST TS9 57OAX.l6t" ????

I use both... "BEST TS9 57OAX.l6t" as the main patch though, so that one is the loudest, panned 100 left/100 right.

Then i take the "Brit J-800", lower in volume then the main patch, and pan it 80 left/80 right.

Thanks Sora!