For guitarists - Right Into The Bliss

Aaah, who needs tabs...be creative and play your own versions of these Katatonia songs! "Right into the bliss" is a good song for beginning with this. Tune down your guitars as DEEP as possible! Choose a grungy sound, maximum distortion and play the chords you downloaded from the internet (or - depending on your account - , you got from Blakkheim) as slow as possible. The second guitar should have a DIFFERENT tuning (no matter which...). Play the melody. Play it a little bit wrong. Translate the lyrics into another language (for example if you're swedish, choose finnish!). Growl them! If that doesn't work, drink some alcohol or eat some chocolates. As a result you'll get the ROTTING MONSTER COW VERSION. Send it to the Katacontest. Win it!

salisbury said:
Aaah, who needs tabs...be creative and play your own versions of these Katatonia songs! "Right into the bliss" is a good song for beginning with this. Tune down your guitars as DEEP as possible! Choose a grungy sound, maximum distortion and play the chords you downloaded from the internet (or - depending on your account - , you got from Blakkheim) as slow as possible. The second guitar should have a DIFFERENT tuning (no matter which...). Play the melody. Play it a little bit wrong. Translate the lyrics into another language (for example if you're swedish, choose finnish!). Growl them! If that doesn't work, drink some alcohol or eat some chocolates. As a result you'll get the ROTTING MONSTER COW VERSION. Send it to the Katacontest. Win it!

Hör endlich auf mit den Drogen.

Blakkheim said:
facts...

anything recorded earlier than the titles below is in E tuning.

'discouraged ones' is in D# tuning, but a few songs got the E string dropped to a C# tuning.

'tonight's decision' same as above.

'last fair deal gone down' is in D# tuning, but got many songs in C# that are tuned to a complete new open chord based on C#.

'viva emptiness' is in C tuning with alternate open chord tunings.

btw, the kata tabs on the web are all inaccurate, so dont be a fool to trust em.
if i had the time, i'd write em all down myself...
git me zum of that savings money from yer parents jar cans and i'll see what i can do ;)

Hey, who's the guy in your avatar? He really looks like the german soccer player Andi Möller...he's greatest wimp in german soccer. Can't believe that you choose him as your...representative...? This guy begins crying, when he gets a yellow card and falls without even being touched, this WIMP! That guy will NEVER tune down guitars!!!

Well guys, I've looked at this thread for awhile so I thought I would post the correct tab for "Right into Bliss" since no one got it right....
Okay first off chord progression for verse...
tune e flat
e
b
g 4 4
d 2 5 4 4 2 5 4 5
a 2 5 2 4 2 5 2 5
e 0 3 2 0 3 3