for people who are seeing bodom at the Rave next week plz read

murderedbysound

MurderedbySound
Apr 16, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
i was wondering if anyone else got a envelope from the rave that had free tickets to some upcoming shows they are having. i know it may sound retarted but are they real tickets? i mean there isnt any conditions or whatever. it seems odd to get free tickets to random events in the mail. i know another freind got some but he didnt say they werent real so im just going to use them as though they are real. thing that sucks is i already bought some and to get 3 more is redundant. but oh well, can someone shed some light plz!

Hilda said:
mail me some.

:lol:
heh ok sure ill do that. but i found out that you have buy drinks or something (cause it said two drink minmum on the ticket). so i guess there is a small catch. but uve given them away as well as 4 slayer tickers, 2 cannibal corpse tickets and also 2 megadeth tickets.
i couldnt go to any of them so there of no use to me.

I was just kidding. ;)

Oh, the did the same thing a couple of years ago when Iced Earth and In Flames were in Milwaukee. I guess it's just a promotional thing, but I didn't need them back then and I don't think I'll need them this time either. :D