Meeting Bodom

Ive never seen such a pile of asslicking fanboys like on this forum so I completely understand why he's doing his best to reject people shouting "EEEEEEEK ITS ALEXIIII HE TOUCHED ME!!???!!" all the time.

panzerKunt said:
Ive never seen such a pile of asslicking fanboys like on this forum so I completely understand why he's doing his best to reject people shouting "EEEEEEEK ITS ALEXIIII HE TOUCHED ME!!???!!" all the time.

and that would be completely true...if any of us actually acted like that. so until then....shut the fuck up, you ninja pussy.

Just imagine how it's like. Wherever you go everyone are just like OMG ALEXI! I think he can handle it better than most of us could and is actually really friendly and stuff. Of course it seems like he doesn't care if you're the 5398529825985298th guy who goes to him and goes "wow you're such an awesome guitarist bla bla" because he probably simply couldn't care less. At least he doesn't tell you to fuck off.

At The Gates said:
Hey, Im gonna go to my first Bodom concert in December, it would be cool to meet Alexi, etc., but I REALLY want to meet Jaska. I really look up to him in terms of a drummer...so i was wondering if anyone met up with him, and whens a good time to talk to Jaska...(I know a couple of kids went to McDonalds with him)
\

Jaska is the coolest member indeed just like Jani Laiho said it. I mean he even asked me where I was coming from, where as compared to the others did not say much.

I'm telling you if you have to meet only one of the members then let it be Jaska.

I've meet everyone in Bodom except for Alexi. The first time Bodom came to the U.S., I saw Alexi just drinking at the bar during Dimmu. I've seen Alexi out front of the venue I went to just chillin' and stiking his tounge out to the crowd, spreading his arms wide and acting like a rock star. He came up to the gate a couple times to sign people's stuff. I've met Henkka and Jaska in the VIP lounge area of the venue. I've met Janne twice. Once after their set ended Janne stormed out of the front door with his hood on and I chased him down, the other time I met him, he was chillin' near the VIP area talking to some fat girl. Roope was chillin' in the crowd watching Lamb of God and I seriously hung out with him for like two hours after the show....he's really funny, talkative and an all around nice guy! The only suggestion I'd have for anyone that wants to meet Bodom is try looking for them and make sure you've got a permanent marker and whatever you want signed with you!

Jani Laiho said:
and that would be completely true...if any of us actually acted like that. so until then....shut the fuck up, you ninja pussy.

Yes you do. The way you people worship this guy is beyond pathetic and I can see why he stays off the internet unlike many other talented musicians. Drop the asskissing and maybe you would see his face more often.

panzerKunt said:
Yes you do. The way you people worship this guy is beyond pathetic and I can see why he stays off the internet unlike many other talented musicians. Drop the asskissing and maybe you would see his face more often.

yeah, everyones like "OMG SO AWESOME." maybe thats why he doesn't hang out, i got invited on the bus by arnold, evergrey's sound guy.

In Norway, if you go to Elm Street and try to be friends with all the black metal "stars" who hang out there, you will probably get your ass severly kicked :p

That's how it should be. Why should someone be obliged to be your best friend and have a beer with you just because you like the music he makes?

I met Alexi on the first CoB North American tour. He was outside with Van Williams (Nevermore's drummer) and they had a dolly full of beer. I went up to him and said "Is that gonna be enough" Shook his hand told him it was an honor, same to Van. Alexi signed my hatebreeder, and follow the reaper albums. Van signed my Enemies of Reality album. My friends were with me too so they got their stuff signed. He was really sick at that time. I remeber the next show they had to do they cancelled in Minnesota cause of being really ill. Anyway he was really cool, he kinda left after my idiot friend who is a guitarist starting asking all these stupid guitar questions. I think Alexi wanted to talk about something else. We asked if they were coming back here in the future, and he was like we plan on it. Next show was with Iced Earth. He said see ya guys. He took his leave. Van Williams chit chatted abit more with us. Next time CoB comes I would like to meet the other guys as well if I get the chance.

TheSeldomlaid said:
In Norway, if you go to Elm Street and try to be friends with all the black metal "stars" who hang out there, you will probably get your ass severly kicked :p

Ahhh elm street. :D

That's how it should be. Why should someone be obliged to be your best friend and have a beer with you just because you like the music he makes

becouse you put hime there where he is now . Fans put bands where they are with buying albums and goin to the gigs.

If COB would sell 10.000 albums in america they probably would not tour there yet ;)

janez79 said:
becouse you put hime there where he is now . Fans put bands where they are with buying albums and goin to the gigs.

If COB would sell 10.000 albums in america they probably would not tour there yet ;)

That's not reason good enough. So, hypothetically speaking, if I voted for some dude for prime minister, he would be obliged to have dinner with me now and then, because I put him where he was? :p

of course any band/musicians should be grateful for their fans but they don't have to kiss their asses &act like best friends cos there might be lots of idiots among the fans......
:D

TheSeldomlaid said:
That's not reason good enough. So, hypothetically speaking, if I voted for some dude for prime minister, he would be obliged to have dinner with me now and then, because I put him where he was? :p

well that's diffrent :p :p

panzerKunt said:

i dont worship the mother fucker. ive even said on here that Jaska is 10 times a cooler guy that Alexi, any day. the first time i met him all i wanted to do was shake his hand and tell him thanks, and i did. you may have me mistaken for some other fanboy on here. read my posts, i agree with you that a lot of people on here are pathetic when it comes to sucking alexi's dick just because he can play guitar really well. the only reason i started this thread was because they're headlining this year and i believe it will be more difficult to get to talk to them. i could care less if i meet them again because none of them talk to you except for Jaska and Hennka. i just want my cousin to get a chance to meet the band like i did, he missed out last time. probably the only 2 normal ones in the band. besides Roope, anyway. Alexi and Janne, it seems, are becoming little pre-madonna's. fuck, ive heard too many times about how Janne storms out of somewhere with a hood on, running away. but my point is, dont judge me dude, im with you, i agree 110%, i bash on every kid on this forum for worshipping everything Alexi Laiho does, trust me. i believe you have misinterpreted my intentions of this thread entirely. and like i said, for anyone wanting to meet bodom, talk to JAska, he is the nicest one.