Meeting Bodom?

Impudent said:
When I saw CoB, they came out right after the show. Walked right past me, though I didn't talk to them.
After thw show Alexi walked by me wearing a towel :oops:

P.S. Again, Lithium if you are going to be stupid please keep in in off-topic

Scorpia said:
hmm.. you've got quite a poor imagination... i feel sorry for ya :puke:

hey, newsflash....it's not my imagniation....it's what Janne said in an interview....something like ''Some dudez ended up naked in the back of our tourbus''
Guess what happened next...:erk:

Lithium said:
Better than spreading your cum everywhere:zombie: :erk:
idiot.
its better to spread cum everywhere than stink its more appreciated
newsflash for you scorpia is gal, your joke was lame keep your gay dreams for your self next time

FallingDownInRuins
shake.gif

CliffBurton
shake.gif

and btw, Janne wasn't even on the bus at that time.. he was at a nearby strip-club! :lol:

Lithium said:
hey, newsflash....it's not my imagniation....it's what Janne said in an interview....something like ''Some dudez ended up naked in the back of our tourbus''
Guess what happened next...:erk:

aww, you poor guy, i nearly pity you. due to your ridiculous gay-paranoia you have to write stupid bullshit all the time :( . Janne should keep his mouth shut about things the band/the crew does for fun, it gets misinterpreted all the time..... and hey, only because you don't understand what's going on, you don't have to behave that way, do you? ah, whatever :) as if i cared, hehe.

Missery said:
whatever :) as if i cared, hehe.

Seem like you do, writing a whole essay about my so called ''behaviour'' :lol:
Chill dudez....seems like no one can take a joke no more...

if you could make any people would...
not get your owned ass out of here

I admit I got owned....kinda :erk:

However I'm not ''getting my ass outta here'' and at least I know when I get owned, unlike you.....you get pwned all the time when ur makeing useless threads about me :lol:

useless thread? your endless ownage will prove again and again that they are not useless
i leave the last post about this argument if you want to continue take it to the offtopic

Nah I don't want to continue.....as u noticed it's you thats flaming me all the time :)