Meeting Bodom?

just be patient when waiting by the bus.. they usually chill for about 30-40 minutes after the show before they come out.

i always see people saying bring beer and shit but does that really mean they'll be like ok come with us i mean hell free beer yeah but it dont sound right

Wildchild87 said:
i always see people saying bring beer and shit but does that really mean they'll be like ok come with us i mean hell free beer yeah but it dont sound right

It works, I've seen it done :)

its 1:21am, you didint wait long enough :p
I didint get to meet Alexi in November cause he was getting mobbed by fans, this time I didnt try i was too sick form booze/cheap cigarettes :erk:

better luck next time

O yea Allu is real nice when he is NOT getting mobbed...but at lkeast he dioesnt make a HUGE fuss of 9it like some wussy celebs do. Pricve opf fame! Excuse m,y shit tyèping I^'m wasted-.
Booze i can relate and cigarettes too, but sdamn, Allu smokes 3 packs a day or so:loco:

Lanterns said:
O yea Allu is real nice when he is NOT getting mobbed...but at lkeast he dioesnt make a HUGE fuss of 9it like some wussy celebs do. Pricve opf fame! Excuse m,y shit tyèping I^'m wasted-.
Booze i can relate and cigarettes too, but sdamn, Allu smokes 3 packs a day or so:loco:

nice! I quit smoking pretty much, I dont smoke unless I'm drining, which I was, so it ruled. I also only had like 2 smokes, but I had no cash to get soem water during the show which is what put me over the top...and I smoked alot of pot during the say :erk:

I had a chance to talk to Allu in November for a minute or so, but no pics or anythign signed sadly, they all seem like cool people.

I only smoke when Ive been drinking or on saterday mornings with my coffee but I do smkoke a bit of pot when im out with my mates.