Meeting Bodom?

I know COB guys are not the most difficult people to meet, and I've seen Alexi in bars here in Helsinki a couple of times. But I have no urge to talk to them as I would not have anything to say that hundreds of fans hadn't said before. And the few "friends" I have couldn't care less if I said "Hey, I've hung around with Children of Bodom"!

just wait outside by their bus.they have to come out to leave some time

Star Matt said:
Well I am seeing bodom again tomorrow night! Anyone got any tips for meeting them?
If you are not really old enough to drink, they wouldn't be, well what you would call "fun" people to meet. Dude, you will surely run into them. Just wait outside the venue where there isn't fanbois. I would better suggest just meeting them at the Cd Signings, because that is what they are meant for. Shows are for seeing them play and having a fucking good time.

I'm yet to meet Alexi and Janne. Roope is a fun guy though, and I only got a few seconds to talk to Henkka which was dissapointing being a bass player :erk:

I dont think Im going to UH seeing as its like, a few days away :p

Sonata Arctica are probably the nicest of any rockstars I met, Tony Kakko goes right up to fans and talks to them and shit, all them where cool.

Anyway glad you had fun.

When I saw CoB, they came out right after the show. Walked right past me, though I didn't talk to them.