Gigantour 2008 Meet and Greet

clamchowder01

Nov 28, 2005
California
On Megadeth's site, they have a meet and greet package. I'm in the United States and I was wondering if anyone knows if it's just meeting Megadeth or meeting all the bands. I would assume just Megadeth, but justed wanted to know. I wanna meet COB!

I decided to leave right after the last COB concert I went to and found out that people were able to meet them. It suks to pay a big price, but don't wanna miss an oppurtunity. Hah, ya know what I mean? Thanks dudes.

On Megadeth's site, they have a meet and greet package. I'm in the United States and I was wondering if anyone knows if it's just meeting Megadeth or meeting all the bands. I would assume just Megadeth, but justed wanted to know. I wanna meet COB!

I decided to leave right after the last COB concert I went to and found out that people were able to meet them. It suks to pay a big price, but don't wanna miss an oppurtunity. Hah, ya know what I mean? Thanks dudes.

Just fucking hang out after one of their headlining gigs, you'll meet them.

Ha Ha yeah i was one of the people who was able to meet them, at the wiltern show

I'd hope that the VIP package would count for meeting all of the bands, but I still don't think I can fork out 200-somethin' bucks for a ticket. I'll just take my chances after COB's done playing and try to find them.

Please note:
This unique meet and greet experience is your opportunity to interact directly with Megadeth.
- Meet and greet instructions will be emailed to each confirmed guest (1) week prior to show date.
- You may bring (1) extra item only to be signed. No shoes, cigarettes, alcohol or drug related products or paraphernalia, bootleg items of any kind, and Metallica related product will be allowed.

:lol:

$54.48 was the price of my ticket after all "convenience charges"
And that is through standard mail at no extra cost. It's more than my Killswitch Engage/Lamb Of God/Devildriver/Soilwork ticket was, but it's definitely worth it.

Please note:
This unique meet and greet experience is your opportunity to interact directly with Megadeth.
- Meet and greet instructions will be emailed to each confirmed guest (1) week prior to show date.
- You may bring (1) extra item only to be signed. No shoes, cigarettes, alcohol or drug related products or paraphernalia, bootleg items of any kind, and Metallica related product will be allowed.

What exactly is paraphernalia (in German)? I looked it up in a dictionary but it says something like "stuff" or "things" which doesn't make sense to me.

I was at COB meet&greet 4 years ago. (It squeezed the living shit out of me, hundreds of people trying to fit in the small door at the tent.) I felt like a teenage girl getting to see her idols :erk: I didn't know anyone from the band back then tho, just Alexi. I've said "hi" in real life to Roope, Janne, Jaska and Henkka (I asked him to sign something for my ex-girlfriend) without knowing them back then. Sucks. Well I got Alexi with me on a pic, and his autograph on my hand, shook hands (he looked really deep in my eyes) and I said you guys rock more than anyone, keep up the good work.. and that was it. Probably never gonna get a chance again :Smug:

Please note:

:lol: "You have only the right to stand at 3 feet from Sir Dave Mustaine, and look at him for 15 seconds maximum. Is not allowed :
- Breathing his air too much
- Looking to him in eyes
- Saying "Hi", "Hello" or anything that isn't "Good Morning Sir Dave Mustaine"
No non-Megadeth shirt or hoodie will be allowed. Everybody will be anal searched before meeting Sir Dave Mustaine. A test will be organized, you'll all have to know every Megadeth song lyrics and sing (at least) one before meeting the band; critical questions will be asked to every participant. If Sir Dave Mustaine wants to cancel the venue without an explaination, he has the right to, because nobody angry at Sir Dave Mustaine will be allowed. Keep in mind it will be the most fascinating experience of your life, this is your only chance to be happy ever."

I was at COB meet&greet 4 years ago. (It squeezed the living shit out of me, hundreds of people trying to fit in the small door at the tent.) I felt like a teenage girl getting to see her idols :erk: I didn't know anyone from the band back then tho, just Alexi. I've said "hi" in real life to Roope, Janne, Jaska and Henkka (I asked him to sign something for my ex-girlfriend) without knowing them back then. Sucks. Well I got Alexi with me on a pic, and his autograph on my hand, shook hands (he looked really deep in my eyes) and I said you guys rock more than anyone, keep up the good work.. and that was it. Probably never gonna get a chance again :Smug:

At least you had the chance, right? I'd be happy enough just to SEE them offstage...