Gigantour 2008 Meet and Greet

Don't worry about the meet and greet tickets. Get any ticket, and when you go to the show, they will have this thing where you buy their CD, you get a wristband, then you get to go backstage and they sign it for you/you meet them for a second. Pretty cool, and I intend to do this myself! :kickass:

Don't worry about the meet and greet tickets. Get any ticket, and when you go to the show, they will have this thing where you buy their CD, you get a wristband, then you get to go backstage and they sign it for you/you meet them for a second. Pretty cool, and I intend to do this myself! :kickass:

Actually? :eek:

Yes, they usually do this for all the main bands. It usually works as you get there and how Children of Bodom is lined up they will probably have the meet and sign CD thing before they go on... while either High on Fire or JFAG is playing. Just hope there isnt a long line of dudes so you don't miss half a set of a band you want to see. I hope they don't do the sign thing after, and it runs into Megadeth's set. They done this at EVERY Gigantour so far.

you guys are putting the members of COB on a pedestal. there normal people just like you and me. they enjoy meeting fans and its not that hard to find them after gigs

I'm sure they love meeting fans. I'd just like to improve my odds of meeting them, but like I said earlier I'll still be happy to see the show. Meeting them would just be a bonus :).