COB Meet and Greet/VIP

Firen

nothing wild
May 15, 2005
I was wondering if anyone has ever done a Meet and Greet or purchased the VIP experiences on one of their tours before. I've never purchased one for any show before but I am considering it for the Hexed tour. Mainly because I've seen them like 20 times already haha.

Anyways I would love to know what its like and whether it's worth it. How long do you get to hang out with them?

ive managed to meet them a couple times just waiting for them outside by the tour bus. sometimes they come out relatively quick but fair warning you might have to for an hour or two.

A friend of mine won a ticket once
I was wondering if anyone has ever done a Meet and Greet or purchased the VIP experiences on one of their tours before. I've never purchased one for any show before but I am considering it for the Hexed tour. Mainly because I've seen them like 20 times already haha.

Anyways I would love to know what its like and whether it's worth it. How long do you get to hang out with them?
A friend of mine won a ticket once, she chatted a bit with them, made some photos, all before the show. I think it's almost the same if you wait after the show (which is not a sure thing, if you really want to meet with every one of them) I think that's all.