VIP Meet and Greet tickets?

We have never done one before, but my wife and I got VIP/meet and greet for Kamelot. Has anyone done this on this tour? Can you get stuff signed or is it just a picture?

I did it, and you can do both; they sign at a table for the first part, then set up a backdrop and take pics with anyone who wants one. I was rather surprised how many people bought VIP tickets at the show I went to (Columbus, OH) there had to be at least 100; it was the first time I did this, and probably the last. There were so many people it was like an assembly line; you are not going to get any quality time with the band (not that I was expecting that). I mainly did it because I wanted early entry into the venue. I actually met them all at other shows, just hanging out, which is why I think the whole VIP thing is BS. I've met many bands over the years (including King's X many times, as many others here have said--they are some of the coolest around), and this was the only time I ever paid for VIP. Not really worth it, if you ask me.