Tonight is the night!

Stop rubbing it in my face that they aren't coming to the UK.....

Oh wait I'm going to Wacken nvm :rofl:

Anyway do you even own a copy of Stormblast? And no, not the shitty 2005 re-recording.

yeah i do own a copy thank you very much.

ok heres my story...

alright so my friend brandon and i get there. really long line thats alright, my dad gives me 40 bucks to buy a shirt and shit. so we wait and we finally get inside. then i go through the metal detector, and they say i cant wear my fucking chains. so i had to take them off. then we waited in another line to give the ticket to some lady and head upstairs to the stage. we go up right in front, maybe like 2 people in front of us or something. and of course we gotta wait a while until Kataklysm came on. so they come on...and the fucking rocked. i mean seriously for an opening band they were really quite amazing. since i was right in front, the guitarist threw his beer cup at me, my little souvagnir (sorry i have no idea how to spell that) :). anyways so yeah. they ended, waited, then devil driver came on. i thought they were pretty good but i liked kataklysm better. croud got more wild, but i stuck through. moshing quite a bit, fun shit. they ended, waited, then unearth came one. i really like these guys. they had a blast, they were jumping off their equipment running all over the place, the guitarist even ran upstairs to play in the crowd, just a great show. but the best part of it was that there was HUMONGOUS circle mosh pit, i just fucking started yelling and ran my ass in their, and started beating up everyone, amazing shit. they ended, and then some bigger guys helped us out and cleared a path so we could be right in front of shagrath. holy shit when they started...my god. i could barely breathe i was so crammed, the whole place was a fucking mosh pit. i thought i wasnt gonna make it :lol: but it was hella fun. i was so fucking happy when they played carnival, because that song is fucking amazing. i made it through half of their set when i had to go get some fucking water. after that i stayed back a little and just headbanged a lot. they ended, but did an encore with spellbound, and that had to be the best song they did that night, really amazing. and finally they ended, and i went and got a "Enthrone, Darkness, Triumphant" shirt. so we finally left, and it took us a bit to find my dad, we dropped my friend home and went back to my house. one little problem...my dad didnt fucking have a key!! since we're in an upstairs condo, we had to go downstairs, and make a ladder with a bunch of boxes, and my dad, god bless him, climbed up and onto our porch thing and went through the sliding door, the day was saved! i just fuckin jumped onto bed and fell asleep.

this was the best show i have ever seen, really amazing. now i have summer slaughter, nile and ozzfest to look forward to!

oh yeah, i think the setlist was the same as all the other ones

yeah i do own a copy thank you very much.

ok heres my story...

alright so my friend brandon and i get there. really long line thats alright, my dad gives me 40 bucks to buy a shirt and shit. so we wait and we finally get inside. then i go through the metal detector, and they say i cant wear my fucking chains. so i had to take them off. then we waited in another line to give the ticket to some lady and head upstairs to the stage. we go up right in front, maybe like 2 people in front of us or something. and of course we gotta wait a while until Kataklysm came on. so they come on...and the fucking rocked. i mean seriously for an opening band they were really quite amazing. since i was right in front, the guitarist threw his beer cup at me, my little souvagnir (sorry i have no idea how to spell that) :). anyways so yeah. they ended, waited, then devil driver came on. i thought they were pretty good but i liked kataklysm better. croud got more wild, but i stuck through. moshing quite a bit, fun shit. they ended, waited, then unearth came one. i really like these guys. they had a blast, they were jumping off their equipment running all over the place, the guitarist even ran upstairs to play in the crowd, just a great show. but the best part of it was that there was HUMONGOUS circle mosh pit, i just fucking started yelling and ran my ass in their, and started beating up everyone, amazing shit. they ended, and then some bigger guys helped us out and cleared a path so we could be right in front of shagrath. holy shit when they started...my god. i could barely breathe i was so crammed, the whole place was a fucking mosh pit. i thought i wasnt gonna make it :lol: but it was hella fun. i was so fucking happy when they played carnival, because that song is fucking amazing. i made it through half of their set when i had to go get some fucking water. after that i stayed back a little and just headbanged a lot. they ended, but did an encore with spellbound, and that had to be the best song they did that night, really amazing. and finally they ended, and i went and got a "Enthrone, Darkness, Triumphant" shirt. so we finally left, and it took us a bit to find my dad, we dropped my friend home and went back to my house. one little problem...my dad didnt fucking have a key!! since we're in an upstairs condo, we had to go downstairs, and make a ladder with a bunch of boxes, and my dad, god bless him, climbed up and onto our porch thing and went through the sliding door, the day was saved! i just fuckin jumped onto bed and fell asleep.

this was the best show i have ever seen, really amazing. now i have summer slaughter, nile and ozzfest to look forward to!

oh yeah, i think the setlist was the same as all the other ones

it's Devildriver :p

edit: sounds like a good show ^^

no, sorry. they wouldn't let me bring my camera. but i have a bunch of sound recordings from my phone. wait heres some picss.

me and the cup from the guitarist of kataklysm
S4020716.jpg

front of my new shirt
S4020714.jpg

back
S4020715.jpg

Kataklysm is pure steel.

Edit: My friend Caught Dimebags cup at the Toronto of Damage plan. Same show with the finl dimbage interview in Guitar Legends Magazing :p

Damn, the show sounds fucking awsome! That's one of the best line-ups i'v heard next to the Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, and Necrophagist one. They're coming here on the 18th and i WISH i could go. :(