Pumpkins Tonight!

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
In some 10 h I'll on the Helloween concert. Thanks to my friend Darren who's the promoter I have an ALL ACCESS pass and a Staff t-shirt :headbang:.

Hope to be able to get some decent pics and maybe to know the band and get some signatures too.

A full report will be made tomorrow or Friday (I have to fix some hardware on my comp tomorrow so I may be delayed).

Cool, let me know how the Helloween crew and guys are backstage !! I did a Pantommind interview a few weeks ago, they opened for Helloween in Bulgaria and they were really treated like shit. things like only getting one (yes 1) minute soundcheck before a full house and having to pay for using the light equipment.....Haha, if you really have some courage ask them why they treated a better band like Pantommind that bad :heh:

For the rest; Have a great time !!

Wyvern said:
In some 10 h I'll on the Helloween concert. Thanks to my friend Darren who's the promoter I have an ALL ACCESS pass and a Staff t-shirt :headbang:.

Hope to be able to get some decent pics and maybe to know the band and get some signatures too.

A full report will be made tomorrow or Friday (I have to fix some hardware on my comp tomorrow so I may be delayed).

Cool!That ought to be a lot of fun. All access? Sounds like you could find some trouble quick. :lol:

I have a lot of mixed emotions regarding the whole thing. I have to develope the film roll and scan the pics. Hope they have came out good.

More impressions, the setlist and some anecdotes soon.

Good to hear you had another concert to go to since they are not that many for you... hope it was a fun time for you my friend! :kickass:

kittybeast said:
Whew! for a minute there I thought you meant the Smashing Pumpkins...:puke:

HAhahhaah! No lie! we see FAR too much of Billy C. here in the Chicago area.
Never understood what the big deal about them was. While Enuff Z' Nuff makes me vomit, Smashing Pumpkins gives me dry heaves and slip cheese!
:ill:
J-Dubya