For sale: Gold Schaller Floyd Rose

_Nazgul_

Nov 5, 2006
Slovenia, EU
myspace.com
I'v seen people post wtb/wts ads, so I thought I'd too :).

So, for sale is Gold Schaller Floyd Rose.

I will include posts, springs, spring claw, 43mm nut, whammy bar..everything just like when you buy a new one!

I will also include a brand new, never used, set of replacement knife-edges , that you can replace on the floyd and it will be just like new again!
(Schaller floyds have replace-able knife edges)

It works great!!

I'll throw in a bunch of extra spare intonation and locking nut screws too.

New one costs 210€ at Thomann, I will let it go for 150€ + shipping. For sale only to EU countries.

FYI, this is the same exact trem that comes on Jackson Stars RR-J2SP guitars, etc.

What you see in the pic below is what you will get:
DSCN0787m.jpg

DSCN0340m.jpg

DSCN0341m.jpg

that's expensive as shit. I got my chrome one for 80 bucks 4 years ago. I used some licensed copy shit for mine, but it's tarnishing and the gold is wearing off.

210.00 EUR = 330.321 USD

holy shit!!!

i could just buy a new guitar for that.

You could just buy a piece of shit for that price dude.

Nazgul, I think 150 is a bit too much. 130 would be more acceptable and you'd get it sold more quickly. I mean, a 50€ difference (and if you get it from Tomann you get guarantee and repair and that stuff) isn't really tempting for something that has no guarantee/no way to get back to the store if it suddenly fails/whatever. Not that is your fault and I know that is almost brand new, but just what I said. for 130 people would look it with other eyes IMO.

Nazgul, I think 150 is a bit too much. 130 would be more acceptable and you'd get it sold more quickly. I mean, a 50€ difference (and if you get it from Tomann you get guarantee and repair and that stuff) isn't really tempting for something that has no guarantee/no way to get back to the store if it suddenly fails/whatever. Not that is your fault and I know that is almost brand new, but just what I said. for 130 people would look it with other eyes IMO.

Guarantee for what? That it won't stay in tune? Repair for what? When do you repair floyds?

Knife edges on it are like new and it works without any problems + I'm adding a brand new set of knife edges along with the floyd, is that guarantee enough? I'm adding a shitload of spare screws with it too, you don't get that with new floyd. I'm not even sure if you get the locking nut etc. from Thomann for 209€! It's 50€ less cause it's not brand new and has some rust on the lower saddles, works without problems.