For sale: 2x USA Custom shop Jackson from the 80s!!

$2000 NZ = $1559.40 US?

Really o_O

Currency exchange isn't the only thing that determines the value of products. Products in general are more expensive in NZ than USA (hence why i bought mine from the US to begin with)
It's still cheaper than in the NZ music stores, if you factor in $150 USD I paid for the case as well (which comes free). Licensed Floyd Rose replaced for an OFR, standard die cast tuners replaced with Gotoh tuners, I think it comes to a fair price (FOR NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS). (Plus add in fan boyness to buy it :lol:)

Currency exchange isn't the only thing that determines the value of products. Products in general are more expensive in NZ than USA (hence why i bought mine from the US to begin with)
It's still cheaper than in the NZ music stores, if you factor in $150 USD I paid for the case as well (which comes free). Licensed Floyd Rose replaced for an OFR, standard die cast tuners replaced with Gotoh tuners, I think it comes to a fair price (FOR NEW ZEALAND RESIDENTS). (Plus add in fan boyness to buy it :lol:)

Who the fuck cares about New Zealand residents?
Shouldn't you be off begging Peter Jackson for forgiveness, so they film the hobbit there making the rest of the world remember your country even exists?

Shouldn't you be off begging Peter Jackson for forgiveness, so they film the hobbit there making the rest of the world remember your country even exists?

C57732~Elijah-Wood-Posters.jpg

:lol: I'm English and can't wait to get out this lame ass country. Coming back to live in England next year!
Fucking Australian Union trying to fuck NZ out of the movie being filmed. NZ is pretty much known only as Middle Earth everywhere else in the world.

In American geography we learn more about Antarctica than we do about whatever the hell is going on in upside down land over there. IS there an "Old' Zealand? Doubt it.

Fucking Australian Union trying to fuck NZ out of the movie being filmed. NZ is pretty much known only as Middle Earth everywhere else in the world.

Then New Zealand shouldn't have been pricks and demanded the filmmakers give them more money.

:lol: you got mixed up there, the "ç" is Catalan stuff, unexistent in Spanish. In Spanish it'd be "Muchas gracias" and in Catalan (the "ç" isn't used in that word) it'd be "Moltes gràcies" ;)

i see, my Spanish lessons are purely based on fluent speaking, not writing. this is because i'm more likely to have to use my spanish spoken than written :)

^Zeeland is just above my province, i'm pretty sure if I stand on my roof, i can see it, as Dutchland is below sea level soon it will perish. perhaps for the future they've already changed the name, because the Dutch one will soon cease to exist :/

:lol: you got mixed up there, the "ç" is Catalan stuff, unexistent in Spanish. In Spanish it'd be "Muchas gracias" and in Catalan (the "ç" isn't used in that word) it'd be "Moltes gràcies" ;)

I fail to see why anybody would care :\

Plus, ç is Portuguese. Anyone else who dares use it is a ripoff cunt (even if they used it before we did, that just means they're acausal ripoff cunts).