For the brazilian people on this bord

enitharmon

chemical mysteries
Sep 27, 2001
Berlin and sometimes Athens
Actually I asked the same question in another thread I started, but it became a religious topic!

Anyway, I wanted information about a group named "Burning in Hell". They are Brazilians and I got their demo from a Brazilian friend three years ago. Do you have any idea what has happened to them?

Thanks

:lol:

I am not sure about that, my strange named friend, but I think that Burning In Hell is still on the road!

I will find this out for you, okay? I am from BRAZIL, the land of metal!

You can also search mp3 files from good bands as NECROMANCIA, KRISIUM, DRAGONHEART, DR. SIN, FATES PROPHECY, DELPHT, SANTAREM, HAMMER OF GODS, KRUSADER, NERVO CHAOS, VERS'OVER, SAGGA, IMMAGO MORTIS, SYMBOLS, HANGAR, TORTURE SQUAD and TUATHA DE DANANN.

Very good brazilian bands!

I gave you a number! Use it, and then I will give you the result of my search about Burning In Hell!

See ya, friend!

Cheers

Aragorn, the Legend :lol:

Hey enitharmon !!

I'reply the other thread but here ve go, Just cute and paste hehehe!

Sorry for reply so late! Thats 'cause I'm don't use to come here every day but here we go!
They still kickin some asses here in Brazil! But some people here close they eyes for some of our bands.
They record two demo tapes Under my dominate ('96) and World of Illusion ('98).
They use to play in some pubs here in Brazil.
Go to URL: http://www.burninginhell.cjb.net/
and I think you can find all you need, right!!

So,thanks to taste some brazilian Heavy Metal and If you and all the anothers NEVERHEADS need more help about it just ask!

Cheers my friend!

Burning in Hell is from Caxias do Sul, a city about 100 km north of mine in southermost brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul.

Another AWESOME band (imho much better than Burning In Hell) from Caxias do Sul is AKASHIC, featuring guitar hero Marco De Ros and the vocal sounds a lot with the guy from Symphony X!!!)

check their website for some mp3s

www.akashic.com.br