For the fallen dreams style help please

Kick is definitively too loud. That bass drop just destroyed my face haha, it's a bit too long. I would say vocals are a little loud and there's too much low mids in the guitars, they sound tuby as fuck.

Kick is definitively too loud. That bass drop just destroyed my face haha, it's a bit too long. I would say vocals are a little loud and there's too much low mids in the guitars, they sound tuby as fuck.

haha thanks man its the joey sturgis bass drop so I can't take the credit.

Yeah I can't figure out the guitars they've been bothering the fuck out of me, I'll try equing the low mids out I have a c4 clamping down on them but thats mostly for the really low end. And the vocals stand out in places I guess I'll have to automate them better :(

Actually the guitar tone works great for the notes and melodies but when the palm mute sections come in it's disturbing.

Actually the guitar tone works great for the notes and melodies but when the palm mute sections come in it's disturbing.

I know thats whats bothering me, I scooped some 240 ish and cut alittle around 800 Idk whats wrong with them during the palm mutes it bothers the fuck out of me especially in the begining i feel like that part may have just been tracked sloppy

It's the 6505 on revalver using the gods cab cone near pres 2 impulse I have a c4 from 60 to 280 with sneap settings but a quicker attack I think 10 or 9 then for eq I have a bunch of nodes in the low end that I'm taking out with some narrow cuts and a big scoop at 700 or 800 hz and a hp/lp at 70 and 10k

That's it oh and slight boosts at 400 and 2 k