For the fans of old kalmah

I like all the Kalmah albums but I agree their old stuff is way better.

The new album is good because they mix Black Waltz and old stuff but it's still not the same. Don't get me wrong it's good but I don't see why if the vocals were so good on the old stuff, why did you change them. They sound much more generic now. The music is still good, but they also had a lot more solos back then (ie: They Will Return's is epic)

But they are still one of my favorite bands regardless

When The Black Waltz came out I wasn't sure off the new sound but I "forced" myself (with pleasure) to listen to the whole album and after listening closely to all the new riffs and melody I had to admit that I was in love with the album.

Yesterday I went down from a 300 miles trip with only 1 cd playing in my car all the time : For The Revolution! Man if I wasn't sure about the new sound of Kalmah this album blow my ears away! The riffs and melody remind me too much of the old kalmah! It's fucking kick ass!

My favorite song will still be Heroes to us but Outremer, Dead Man's Shadow and even Ready For Salvation are getting a good place in my top Kalmah songs!

I don't think there's a New or a Old Kalmah, only a change in some things like the Voice. For me it's the same old band I used to listen everyday and I'm so fucking happy they are making new stuff and Touring in Canada that I don't even find a way to complain about their new album as long as they keep rocking as hard as they do right now!

I don't have a problem with new Kalmah. I like their old stuff as much as their new stuff. Songs like "Holy Symphony of War," "Bitter Metallic Side," and "Outremer" appeal to me just as much as "They Will Return," "Burbot's Revenge," and "Principle Hero." I could listen to all of their albums all the time. That's just me, I guess.