For The Journey [new album!!!]

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
Threshold have confirmed their tenth album will be entitled For The Journey – and it’s due at the end of September via Nuclear Blast.

The follow-up to 2012′s March Of Progress is under production by guitarist Karl Groom and keyboardist Richard West, with final mixing expected to take place in May.

West says: “We’ve really enjoyed making this record. All the basic parts are recorded so now it’s a case of finishing our solos, compiling the vocals and adding more production moments.

“I think we’ve made a solid record. We’re really looking forward to putting it out there.”

Threshold last month unveiled a provisional For The Journey tracklist. It will be their second studio outing with Damian Wilson since his return to the fold.

Provisional tracklist
01. Watchtower on the Moon (5:24)
02. Unforgiven (5:18)
03. The Box (11:56)
04. Turned to Dust (4:17)
05. Lost in your Memory (4:48)
06. Autumn Red (5:48)
07. The Mystery Show (5:29)
08. I Wish I Could (5:27)
09. Siren Sky (6:08)

http://www.progrockmag.com/news/threshold-name-10th-album/

Hi, I was wondering two things: who are the main writers for the new songs and when will we hear some samples? Really looking forward to the new release. Cheers!

Hi, I was wondering two things: who are the main writers for the new songs and when will we hear some samples? Really looking forward to the new release. Cheers!

Hello - and welcome on board!
As usual, most of the songwriting is up to Richard and Karl, with the former taking care of the lyrics, too. It was mentioned on the website that the others contributed, too, as on March of Progress.