For the kiddies - Live at Last...

chynablue

Mar 5, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.ericragno.com
Hey folks I just wanted to drop a line and see how things were going. I received a great call from Ed yesterday, and I've been feeling nostalgic for that killer weekend in San Francisco where Live at Last was recorded. I've been listening to the album for most of the day, and my wife's four-year-old really seems to like it! That weekend (and the ensuing live releases) really seemed to encapsulate a pinnacle for this amazing band. I really hope we get to hear some new music soon. It's not just the melodies; I guess I feel (maybe everyone that was there feels) that they were lucky enough to be invited along for the journey with these five awesome guys - and a graduation of sorts - it was a real bonding weekend. And now I want to see what becomes of my friends next. :headbang:

All the best,

Eric

Hey man - NOTHING beats that early morning breakkfast at Denny's with security working the door (!!!) and the two hookers who walked in.....

Classic!!!!

I take it we are hanging in Sept bro in Atlanta? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have been listening to In The Eye of Time on and off for weeks at work my friend.....

:kickass:

Hey Burke! Sadly, Atlanta has taken a few twists and turns where A) my corporate sponsor no longer has the funds available to bring me out there, and B) I have since committed to a series of warm-up dates for Japan that coincide wtih Prog Power. So you guys will have to rock it out without me... :cry:

In the meantime I'm mixing the debut CD from China Blue (an AOR album with prog elements) which I'm really excited about. I wrote most of the music, and the band features a lineup of folks that you might know. More info at www.chinabluemusic.com.

Burke said:
I take it we are hanging in Sept bro in Atlanta? :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I have been listening to In The Eye of Time on and off for weeks at work my friend.....

All the best,

Eric

Burke said:
Hey man - NOTHING beats that early morning breakkfast at Denny's with security working the door (!!!) and the two hookers who walked in.....

Classic!!!!

Hookers? Really?? Gee, I didn't notice...:Smug: I guess the folks at my table were a bit distracting...:cool:

~Kristin
Via...