FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE AN INSTRUMENTALS ALBUM!!!

VIKINGpenisHELMET

New Metal Member
May 8, 2011
if you're gonna reply for people to use guitar pro, save your breath. guitar pro makes shit instrumentals.

i would very much like to see great songs like the hero, death in fire, etc...put to instrumentals. i know im not alone. i will buy the album. it will make money, i promise.

it needs to be done, if not only for the sake of it not having been done yet!

No one would buy it. The songs were written and intended to have vocals. Instrumental songs have to be written to maintain interest with the absence of vocals. An instrumental album would just be an unfinished product.

if you're gonna reply for people to use guitar pro, save your breath. guitar pro makes shit instrumentals.

i would very much like to see great songs like the hero, death in fire, etc...put to instrumentals. i know im not alone. i will buy the album. it will make money, i promise.

it needs to be done, if not only for the sake of it not having been done yet!

Your Welcome. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :lol:

I dunno about an original instrumental album, but a bonus disc with instrumentals woulda been cool. Like what Dream Theater did with Black Clouds and Silver Linings.

^ :lol:

I dunno about an original instrumental album, but a bonus disc with instrumentals woulda been cool. Like what Dream Theater did with Black Clouds and Silver Linings.

Lamb of god did it too with wrath, it's just great to have a bonus with instrumental, but having 4 shows as bonus is even greater!

replicated said:
No one would buy it. The songs were written and intended to have vocals. Instrumental songs have to be written to maintain interest with the absence of vocals. An instrumental album would just be an unfinished product.

That’s true.
But I’d buy it anyway.

But listen, you know what I’d really like to see coming our way?

A Viking movie where at the end, on the credits’ screen it’d read: Music composed and directed by Amon Amarth! Now, there we’d get our instrumental version of whatever songs they’d use. :kickass:
And the Vikings in the movie have to look like the ones in “Pathfinder”… Boy, those were the coolest (although historically not correct ones I believe) Vikings I’ve ever seen! :OMG: