For the more slowdivish/post rockin Katatonia fan

bluestar

Feb 6, 2007
www.sidewaytown.com
Hi,

I suppose these kind of people could like my new project Sidewaytown. There are some Katatonia vibes in it, mainly in the straighter drum parts and also a bit in the guitar work. Would be a pleasure if you listened a little bit here:

www.myspace.com/sidewaytown

Our first album "Years in the wall" is finally available.

Have a great weekend and see you!

I like this, all four songs are really good and are very moody. I'm rather shocked no one else has replied. If I had the money. I'd certainly buy this. Maybe I'll be able to come up with something after Christmas. :) Good job and good luck.

Quality music as well as artwork. Seems to be good inspirations behind it all. Besides the obvious musical choices there are a lot of lynch, and Philip K. Dick fans around these parts as well.

best of luck.

The actual song called "Sideways Town."

Ah, I remember.

No, that song isn't lost but it was written for Shivertrip, a band I formed after the split of Paragon of beauty. But we never released an album.

But well, I should think about to make these songs, especially "Sideway town" available. Have to talk to the other guys involved in this stuff.

I got my copy yesterday and I like it very much. I was a big fan of Autumnblaze and was a bit worried when I heard about the split, but Sidewaytown has very much potential IMHO. Good work Markus!