For those of you that still care about Star Trek...

22-73-1-691x1024.jpg

I don't know about all that...

That said-- I am a big fan of the shows specifically TNG and DS9 --- There is a regular tv channel here that shows all of the trek shows in a row on week nights ("heroes" channel--they also show monk and old macgyver ) last few years--so i've caught up on all the episodes I initially missed. There's some great episodes on both---not a huge fan of the original series, voyager or enterprise, but they have their moments here and there. The TOS and TNG movie are mostly enjoyable. Anyway--
Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Worf-Merry-Man.gif

Discovery is shitty---and haven't watched picard yet--

@Blurry_Dreams

Prime Morena, this bitch could flog me like a piece of nigrescent cargo.

upload_2021-7-10_7-9-31.png

Now dont get me wrong, she was still yummy on Homeland until she ended up lopping off all her hair.

On Firefly, she was so damn beautiful I couldnt even get aroused. It was like watching a painting. The mechanic on the other hand was cute as shit, and definitely tendered a dirty thought.

Reactions: dorian gray
@Reign in Acai
is there really that much difference between the one in California VS the one in Florida??

i really have no interest in ever going to either one, and thus, somehow just kinda thought that they seemed totally interchangeable

I dont have a basis for comparison other than cursory research. Idgaf about Disney, but IF I were a middle aged man child like my blowhard "colleague" who was recently quoted with saying "2 more days until Disney opens," i'd make damn sure to hit up the Florida parks. Similar, but more vast in scope, with more variety. Animal Kingdom is the only thing which appeals to me, but im a zoo fag.

Neither are worth the cost unless you got kiddies. Single 40 somethings should not be anywhere near it. Yourself ESPECIALLY.

Reactions: dorian gray
i really didn't wanna go to either one really
and apparently i was way too lazy to just do a fucking google-search