For those who are Devin Townsend fans

Only five songs? If it was five discographies it might not be hard, but damn. I'll have to come back to this.

The idea with having just five songs is this: When a week has passed, I'll go through songs that were brought up the most, combined with a songs I listened to the most, and that will become a custom playlist. I picked top five instead of ten because going through everyone's top ten lists would be a little more difficult... then again.... w/e. just do it or don't do it. SHIT!!

I was just giving you shit and expressing that Devin Townsend is a prolific source of amazing material. ;)

Anyway, I have returned with a list:

Love?
Earth Day
Almost Again
Hyperdrive!
Nobody's Here

Bastard
Nobody's Here
Underneath the Waves
Traveller
The Greys

Chuck Billy is the planet smasher!

Last edited by a moderator:
That includes his solo work and SYL.

Name your top 5 favorite songs. based on that after about a week, I shall make a playlist of those songs for mhttp://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9196020y mp3 player. Don't like? Oh well.

For the record, I though Ocean Machine was pretty much perfect back to front.

Favorite SYL songs:

Aftermath
Love?
Oh My Fucking God
Zen
Possessions
The New Black

DT project:

Ih-Ah

The entire Ocean Machine album!

Okay, this is the last day for people to list some fave songs by the almighty Devin Townsend. Anything I see after tomorrow morning (Arizona time) is null, but this thread can still remain as an awesome discussion for those with love for the mighty Hevy Devy.

Oh, I should definitely ask this. For those of you choosing the song "Hyperdrive", which version? The original or the version with Anneke on vocals?

just an FYI for you Devy fans. for his upcoming US tour, he's offering VIP packages, which include a meet & greet, as well as a laminate, tshirt, and acoustic show. most of the west coast shows are sold out. i'm sure he'll offer the same on the east coast, as well as whatever other shows he's going

you have to sign up on his forum, then click on Live Reviews or whatever... there's a stickied link on the top of that forum

Oh, I should definitely ask this. For those of you choosing the song "Hyperdrive", which version? The original or the version with Anneke on vocals?

both are excellent but i find myself listening to the version from Addicted more often just because it's bouncier and Anneke's voice compliments it really well