For those who are Devin Townsend fans

Collectible.. for as long as your digestive systems digests it. that's its collectible going rate.

yeah i don't get backstage or hanging out either. If they are cool dudes and want to hang out, bullshit and shoot the shit, it's cool, but usually they are all tired and just want to talk with each other, and there's really no point for anyone to be hanging out.

It's cool if they are staying the night and then you meet them the next day and show them the city you live in, I've done that a few times and it's fun, especially if they are interested.

I actually went into the bus of SYL and DT in 2002 or 2003 or something, because my teen neighbor I always drove around to shows because I was a nice guy went to hang out with DT and I couldn't leave without her.

So I sat 25 minutes uncomfortably next to the fat keyboardist of DT, had nothing to talk with them about, other than stupid chit chat, then let devy use my lighter that he never returned, watched him take a bong hit and then microwave a pretzel and go to bed.

cool story bro

I hung out with Dev 1 on 1 and had a nice talk with him about uh, life and mostly non-music related topics. He smoked and talked about some personal shit. It wasn't weird or anything but he came across as a guy really fucking tired and depressed for some reason. Of course this was back in 2002 if I remember correctly, and he is better now. He is my favorite musician and always will be. He writes music that other people can''t even dream of. His Infinity record is the single best display of song writing genius I have ever heard on any album in any genre of music ever. All of his albums are absolutely flawless except for Synchestra which was kind of shitty and half of Ki, which was also rather bland.

Wow, I got too lazy and forgot to post the final playlist (I was busy actually using the pool outside my door). Here we go.

1. Truth
2. Storm
3. Earth Day
4. Hyperdrive
5. Love?
6. Vampolka
7. Vampira
8. The New Black
9. Deadhead
10. Away
11. Solar Winds
12. Triumph
13. Gaia
14. Ocean Machines
15. Bastard
16. Seventh Wave
17. Regulator
18. Nobody's Here
19. Addicted
20. Supercrush!
21. Disruptr
22. Possessions
23. All Hail The New Flesh
24. Detox
25. Wrong Side
26. Almost Again
27. Polyphony
28. Heaven Send
29. Aftermath
30. Zen
31. Mountain
32. Gato
33. Numbered
34. The Death Of Music

And there we are. I may have to reorganize them a bit, but that's essentially it.

LOL the backstage thing is kind of overrated. Like Karen said, unless you know them in some way shape or form it gets old fast.
I have a buddy who is all about the backstage and getting band autographs, he is a bit old for this type of behaviour. NOT WILL.
Anyway, he constantly emails me pictures of the people he stalks and they always look uncomfortable in the pictures. He once sent me this picture of him and Steven Seagal. Seagal was eating at some restuarant and my buddy was bascially hanging across the table (and over Steve's food ) to be in the picture with him. Seagal looked sooooooo uncomfortable like, "if this guy wasn't a fan I would have snap his arm in half and twisted his neck backwards already."

Oh and all of the pictures of him with FEMALE musicians...poor girls. He might as well be jerking off onto them in the pictures.

Since they embrace media to get noticed, they don't get a no bothering pass. You do, however try to bug them when they're not having a rather personal moment like eating.

Since they embrace media to get noticed, they don't get a no bothering pass. You do, however try to bug them when they're not having a rather personal moment like eating.
I don't know, maybe I'm just a bit too cautious about that sort of thing, but I'd feel like a fool bothering people, even celebrities. We see a lot of celebrities at the airport too (recently, I watched Lady GaGa throw off her fur coat and stride through a metal detector in a skimpy bikini - you decide if that's worth watching or not), but I'd never bother them for a photo or an autograph. It's unprofessional, and I personally think it makes you appear stupid.