For those who have Alive in Athens

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
Does the live version of "When The Night Falls" include that brilliant intro? The one on Days of Purgatory doesn't, which is why it came as such a pleasant surprise when I heard it on the self-titled album :headbang:

W

BTW, did you get the 2 cd or 3cd version? As WTNF is on the 3rd cd.........

I ordered the 3 CD version of course :).

(Cue Nick Riviera voice) "3 discs of metal madness for only feefty-nine ninety five."

An extravagance I can ill afford at the moment, what with all the new sound & video toys I'll soon be buying. Might as well have something new to play on them too!

What do you think of the new Sinergy album? Haven't heard it yet, or To Hell and Back for that matter, though I did just get a CD-R copy of Vinnie Vincent's Invasion :D.

Why is everyone pointing and laughing? (Sigh) Nobody loves me...

W

Originally posted by Wrathchild

What do you think of the new Sinergy album? Haven't heard it yet, or To Hell and Back for that matter W

I've downloaded it all from Audiogalaxy, but I haven't listened to it yet, so I s'pose I was really a bit hasty in replying, and can't comment yet.

So.

Umm...

Nice day....

Look over there! *scarper*

Its REALLY good :) I downloaded it as well, but Ive been listening to it for about a week, tis great stuff!!
To Hell And Back is awesome as well, though I think this new one is even better.

Phloggy: Thanks! I looked over there and I saw a REALLY hot woman! Woo! :D

Oh, you really ought to skip "Shadow Islands" though, Alexei sings on it. I think Ive made my opinion on his voice clear :D Singing with Kim only makes it look worse!
Apologies in advance to Spiffy :)

It still has that awesome bit before the solo, that guitar melody hehe. (Or is it after the solo)

I haven't heard that song for ages! I'd forgotten about it! Its one of my favourites too hehe.