For Those Who Only Watch here...

hehe, hello there!

But I'm not so invisible....... I wrote one post once hehehehe

(good idea to make "invisible" people write something :) , at least you managed it in my case)

hello there OL family....
finally i'm here.
i discovered OL by chance, in india, few month ago, while a friend of mine was sitting with his minidisc for hours, listening to "Mabool". i was courious to find out what is so special in this heavy metal music that keeps him so long, ( after all i'm ordinary1...) so i listened to one of the songs, and since then - all is history...
great great music. i can't stop listen to Mabool for 2 months....
thanks.

b good do good have good

The end of Ocean Land where I pray, it was recorded in Taj Mahal, the beginning of the album there is a recording of two girls that I recordrd in the Rajestan desert when I was on my way from Pushkar to Jaysalmer...

wala, it brings india's smells again.... :)
and avi, i know who's kobi, i have your cds and i also was in Shuni in the 13th celebration. it was amazing!

b good do good have good

Wow, it's been a WHILE since I last enter here with enough time to write! If it had taken me more time, this thread would have disappeared! hehe

Anyway, in Spain we have a proverb which says something like this: "better late than never" (for sure you have one like that one)... Hope it works in this case :)

What could I tell you about me? I never know what to say in these cases... Anyway, I'm 22, I study Biology at University, I love music (METAL!!!), as well as art, photography, films, reading...

What more could I say?... Ah! I write for a Spanish website (www.rafabasa.com) about heavy metal and, by the way, I interviewed Matti a while ago :): I'll put you here the direct link, in case there's someone who could understand Spanish...: http://www.lynxtr.com/rafabasa/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1952

And... well, I think that's enough for this time :)
See you!

Folklore said:
Hola Mina !
Welcome in Amonn and Emetic !!

you guys made my day! We love meeting new membres ! tell us about yourself !
btw, Mina is my mom`s name :)

Hi there! :)

I'm Spanish, my name is Saul and I also write in www.rafabasa.com like Mina, she's a friend of mine.

I'm 22, studying biology (as well :D ), or trying to study at least... well, that's enough.

I discovered Orphaned Land because I love metal with Middle Eastern influences and I had been told about this band, and what can I say... they're the best band in their genre!

Hails to all people around here and special greetings to Eran ;)