For you FFVII Fans

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
For those of you who have heard the production of the movie FFVII: Advent Children is a rumor, think again because it is not. A friend I play CS with DCCed me a recording of the trailer for the movie and from what I could see let me tell you this:

It looks fucking awesome!! If you want me to send you what I have, let me know and we'll establish means of doing so. I'm also going to try to find a better/longer trailer as well.

Reactions: Sympozium
Hey, I love FF7, i think it's the best one. But I think that most of films based on video-games suck. So you have a trailer? What's its size?

Yeah I heard about it last night and nearly pissed myself, I cant wait, FF7 is the best game ever..

Send me the trailer :cry:

MSN and all those instant message services are always annoying and never send the file, so what about IRC sometime

Im in the minority here probably, but while 7 was definately THE ultimate RPG on the PSX, i prefer 8 over it, just because .....well i do..so hah! Hailz for both games though.

RockBodom said:
Im in the minority here probably, but while 7 was definately THE ultimate RPG on the PSX, i prefer 8 over it, just because .....well i do..so hah! Hailz for both games though.
The storyline of FFVII is more complex than the one in FFVIII, yet FFVIII has it's tricky parts. I love FFVII, don't get me wrong, badass story, badass tunes, awesome fucking characters.......but I feel FFVIII has the upperhand in a few areas. For one, the music is much more badass, the graphics are far better, overdrives are better than limit breaks and the battle system is more controlable. Also, the chicks are far better. Tifa is a fucking block with blocky arms and big whiny looking bug eyes while Rinoa is a sexy bitch. The Chocobos in FFVIII along with the lack of the Materia system sucks ass, but sometimes change is good. I hate to say it, but I personally think that FFVIII is overall better game than FFVII, but Sephiroth will always be the most bad ass mother fucker ever.

Of course graphics in FF8 are much better, but i think FF7 is much better in gameplay. When i finished FF8 i didn't feel like playing anymore, but in FF7 you have still many things to do after you finish it. Apart from that, for some reason i hate FF8's main character, whatever was his name. Anyway FF8 is a good game, of course.

I'm playing FF6 at the moment, and it is very good too.

Cloud had a beast of a sword.

Sephiroth was the greatest "bad person" ever, just cause he looked so cool, that CGI with him in the flames about half way through disk one = :headbang:

Never could get into FF just isnt my thing.... I guess ya gotta enjoy that type of RPG alot hehe im more into the diablo style of stuff :) Yesterday i tried playing neverwinter nights and just couldent get into it.....

i fucking hate FF8...worse rpg ever made. i hated all the characters, the gameplay, the menus, junctioning (wtf was that bullshit), and the people that made it. i still havent finished the game. FF7 was the best for me...cept for my personal fav FF1

yeah haha...whats better than watching the fighters butt cheeks as he walks up the map...fun game, especially the slide card minigame haha

FF7 is by far the best. Materia took a while to get use too and master, FF8 you could have 3000 HP 4 hours into the fucking game by juncitoning 100 Curaga's to your health, which can be got from refining 10 Tents.
I love both games, ofcourse, but FF8 wasn't as good, the story all seemed to much of a coincidence, if you've beat the game, you know the history of the main characters, Laguna, Kiros, Ward, and Edea. It's fucked that way, where FF7 only a few knew each other and well, the game progress's, and ofcourse, Shinra in their way the way through the game.
FF8 had it's great times like the dollet mission, Garden war.. while FF7 had it's Weapon invasion on Junon (I was about to say Juton :heh:) and massive storyline.

Limit breaks where very limited in FF7, where the Limit breaks in FF8 where a bit more free, like Zell or Selphies.

FFX beats FF8 anyday, but not FF7 :D. I found the trailer somewhere, I can't wait for it.

*runs off to play FF8 again*

Cloud, Squall and Tidus are the opposites in every way, Tidus is annoying and lively, Cloud is a cold bastard and Squall has fucking childhood mental problems.

cloud only pissed my off during his "coma" like phase of the game...i hated squall from the start...ugh

tidus would be cool if it werent for the voices...i dont like voices in my rpgs...it takes away from the imagination

that link doesnt work for me...

maybe this time they will fix all the misspellings haha...safer sephiroth hahaha that was a great one...SERAPH seph...
and aerith