Sonic!

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
That's right bitches, Sonic the Hedgehog is coming to Playstation!

Was checking out some screen shots of games for the PS3 that are done/in development and Sonic was one of them.

Looks fucking badass. They also made a demo of what FFVII would look like if they were to remake it for PS3....it looks just like Advent Children. That would be cool if they grow some balls and actually do it.

New Resident Evil sucks though! Why? Because no characters from previous games are in it! The only thing I recognized was Ashford, if one of those bitches are even in it.

Balls!

NP: Symphony X - A Fool's Paradise

Elysian893 said:
all the sonic games since genesis have sucked balls. i don't expect any less out of this one.

Die!

929717_20050908_screen001.jpg

929717_20050908_screen002.jpg

929717_20050908_screen003.jpg

929717_20050908_screen004.jpg

NP: Emperor - Witches Sabbath

as fun of this game its hard for me too agree with ^
but its true :erk:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
They also made a demo of what FFVII would look like if they were to remake it for PS3....it looks just like Advent Children. That would be cool if they grow some balls and actually do it.
Actually the project is undergoing as we speak. I saw the demo, it looks bad ass. But I hope they only enhance the graphics, not change the story.

naa the real thing would be the new Carmageddon that they fail to release :err:

Elysian893 said:
sorry dude, but they've dragged the sonic name through the dirt for many years, its garbage.

they've fucked up super mario too. the only game that i played as a kid, that hasnt began to suck, is Zelda. some of them have been pretty stupid, but most Zelda games are pretty good. and even though it's not quite as popular as Sonic, Metal Gear has gotten pretty bad ass over the years too

Jani Laiho said:
they've fucked up super mario too. the only game that i played as a kid, that hasnt began to suck, is Zelda. some of them have been pretty stupid, but most Zelda games are pretty good. and even though it's not quite as popular as Sonic, Metal Gear has gotten pretty bad ass over the years too
i agree, except for metal gear, i can't get into any of the games in the series...

I had Sonic Adventure for Dreamcast, and liked it. Then again all you had to do for sonic levels is pretty much hold forward and the game does the rest.

The Dialogue was soo shitty, and the cheese-o-matic music was hilarious.

But yeah my favourite sonic game is Sonic 2 for Genesis. Sonic 32 for Segasaturn was balls.

P.S. I may face serious backlash, but Fuck Final Fantasy.

Jani Laiho said:

I guess you havent played the paper mario series.
Oh, and that new Sonic game looks shit.