retro gaming!

General Dildo

Smeller of flowers
Jul 4, 2003
Dildograd
Visit site
fuck new games! all nice looks but no soul whatsoever!
bought a 360 a little over a year ago and jesus christ, there is not a single game that is decent! piece of shit box! kids today are fucking braindead playing these games no magic at all!

nope, gaming died after the ps1, some ps2 was okay but the hightligt was definitely from nes to ps1 era! by todays standard they look like shit but holy fuck they are fun to play atleast!

what retro games are your favourites? no new shit allowed in this thread only good old retro games! i must say mine are chrono trigger, ff7, fallout 1 and 2 and mario! there is also the first sonic games and some great platformers from the past that i have fell in love with! the klonoa games on ps1 and 2 are wonderful pieces of art that kicks the shit out of anything of today!

Play Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and check "The Last Guardian" 's trailer, then come and tell me that games nowadays lost their magic.

RETRO GAMING?! OMFG Where do I start?!
Well for starters, I own an old NES, an SNES, an N64, a Sega Genesis, a Sega Saturn, a Sega Dreamcast, a slim PS2, and a GBA SP and a buttload of games to go w/ them!!!
I also have well over 100-200 old classic PSone games,
I still play!!! :D
My first would have to say Chrono Trigger!!!
Hands down one of the best & greatest old skool retro
SNES games Square ever made!!!!
Next would be another awesome Square RPG, Final Fantasy 3, or VI in japan!!!
After that I'd say Legend Of Zelda:A Link To The Past on the SNES!!! No matter how old it is, it's still a freakin' blast to play!!!
Next I'd go w/ another classic Square title, Final Fantasy VII on the PSOne!!!
Last 2 retro games I'd have to say I still LOVE the most are: Capcom & Squaresoft's Breath Of Fire, and it's predecessor, Breath Of Fire 2!!! Two classic & very fun old skool RPG's!!!
That would be my 2 cents to add!!! :D

well after ps1 I got to pc games and didn't care about any ps2,3 or 360 games. The few games that are good for consoles will usually come out for pc. plus there are a million pc only games.

Play Heavy Rain, God of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, and check "The Last Guardian" 's trailer, then come and tell me that games nowadays lost their magic.

these games aint got shit against chrono trigger, finalfantasy 6 and 7, fallout 1 and 2, classic mario and mega man! not that i have tried them but i know...i know!

RETRO GAMING?! OMFG Where do I start?!
Well for starters, I own an old NES, an SNES, an N64, a Sega Genesis, a Sega Saturn, a Sega Dreamcast, a slim PS2, and a GBA SP and a buttload of games to go w/ them!!!
I also have well over 100-200 old classic PSone games,
I still play!!! :D
My first would have to say Chrono Trigger!!!
Hands down one of the best & greatest old skool retro
SNES games Square ever made!!!!
Next would be another awesome Square RPG, Final Fantasy 3, or VI in japan!!!
After that I'd say Legend Of Zelda:A Link To The Past on the SNES!!! No matter how old it is, it's still a freakin' blast to play!!!
Next I'd go w/ another classic Square title, Final Fantasy VII on the PSOne!!!
Last 2 retro games I'd have to say I still LOVE the most are: Capcom & Squaresoft's Breath Of Fire, and it's predecessor, Breath Of Fire 2!!! Two classic & very fun old skool RPG's!!!
That would be my 2 cents to add!!! :D

chrono trigger and final fantasy 7 are such masterpieces! if they would be music they would be mozart or maybe dissection :loco:
games dont come better than that, they just dont do them like that anymore and no game will ever surpass those. ps1 was the last of the truly great consoles if you ask me, you sir have excellent taste in games!