For your viewing pleasure

Cool pics :)

When will the album be out?

Siren (hoping she's not asking dumb questions :p)

Looks damn cool! :cool: Mikael annihilates! :headbang:

Hopefully we'll get some "taster-samples" soon!

And don't forget the FAQ...

-Villain :)hotjump: hothumping to get the new DT-album)

damn great!!!!!
can't really wait.....
is the album 100% produced by yourselves???
as for the samplers...I prefer much more 1 full_song than 3 60 secs samplers....I hate samplers...sniff!
what about you guys....what's better??? samplers or fulllength considering fulllength it's just one song????
and no, I'm not asking Niklas to decide since it "110% to the label" :p

hmmmm rather a full-lenghth song....cause samples sometimes hmm well contain only the good riffs of a song plus the fact samples make me feel super-curious....
not that a good song won't make me impatient... oh well...
i'd rather have a song...or two... like i have from the forthcoming ITW... live album
:)

~mel~(obssessed by ITW... )

that's some kick-@ss shit man....... still don't know how you guys do it....

just make sure more than 3 copies get to the US?... I would hate to have to fly to cali and kill F_V cause he bought it before me.....

Oh yeah, I know the vocals are going to kill, just cause of that pic of Mikael singing lol, or maybe the sound in his earphones were too high? :confused: :lol:

Cant wait guys! :headbang:

Is it common that when a band enters studio is playing PlayStation during the breaks? I´v seen so many band´s pictures on this topic. Since I´m working in company distributing PC,PS1 and PS 2 titles, I´m curious. I love Tony Hawk, it´s just so funny to play.