For your viewing pleasure

One full lenght track! Definitely. Samples tend to break you down because you get too curious about the rest of the song... Ever since I heard Haven I've been waiting for the next album (just got to hear what they are up to next) so hearing some samples would either make it worse, or (although I do not belive in that scenario) simply kill my interest for the album... give me one full lenght, epic song to supress my hunger!

Originally posted by Dargor
give me one full lenght, epic song to supress my hunger!

hey... epic song? take it easy, you power-metaller in disguise! :D

i'd settle for any song no matter how un-epic, as long as it's soon. i know how my outlook on life changes the instant i listen to something new by dt, it happened each and every time. and i always ended up doing something new and unexpected after even a simple snippet from the new dt album. if it's as good as it ought to be, i know i need that injection a.s.a.p. :hotjump: :hotjump:

rahvin.

uhmmmm some Warriors of the Might or Crowns and Rings Unite song??? nah!!!! we'd better wait for something more like reague ;)

if DT has one 20 minute long track, with soaring leads and keyboards, and its name is "We Ride Into Battle With Swords and Wizards To Slay The Evil King and Bring Peace to the Princess". Than I can die a happy man :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
if DT has one 20 minute long track, with soaring leads and keyboards, and its name is "We Ride Into Battle With Swords and Wizards To Slay The Evil King and Bring Peace to the Princess". Than I can die a happy man :)

If they're ever going to do that, I'm gonna vomit :puke:

-Villain (drunk)

Originally posted by Final_Vision

if it happens, i don't know about the happy man part, but i'll make sure you die. slowly. ;)

besides, how do you ride with swords and wizards? you mean you keep those wizards tied to you somewhere on the horse and then you throw them at the evil king? that's pretty scary. :confused: :p

rahvin.