Forbidden - What Rock Have I been living under?!

Yeah, the echoing 'EVILLLLLLL' at the end of the title track is great -- Eyes of Glass, the opening riffing is the best ever put down. Man, I really miss that band...

~If you have the means, good metal albums are easy to find online. Even sites as popular as amazon.com have all four of the Forbidden albums. Their last two albums Distortion and Green were killer in their own right.

Pyrus said:
Hell fuckin yeah, man. I just picked up Twisted about two months ago, and it blew me away. Still trying to find Forbidden Evil...you'd think it'd be easy in the Bay Area......
Come on Pyrus, you think you would have heard of The End Records, by being a regular here, thats where I shop, cheap for brand new, no tax, free shipping, just ask Mommy for her credit card & permission.......heres the link to find it:

http://shopping.netledger.com/s.nl/c.ACCT41008/sc.2/category.3/.f;jsessionid=26962c38f1c640e3bfdaba2b7123d0cf

I've used The End, but my parents hate ordering shit online, and apparently the concept that I could do it myself if I borrowed their credit card is totally alien to them. Uh, I'm SEVENTEEN, Mom. I know how to read numbers.

Ahem. Pardon the rant. Oh, and after just about nonstop listening to Forbidden Evil, I have come to the conclusion that it's good, but inconsistent. Off the Edge is just way too goofy, and Follow Me has got to be the worst thrash epic ever. But the title track and Chalice of Blood more than make up for it. I prefer Twisted Into Form overall, though.

Pyrus said:
Ahem. Pardon the rant. Oh, and after just about nonstop listening to Forbidden Evil, I have come to the conclusion that it's good, but inconsistent. Off the Edge is just way too goofy, and Follow Me has got to be the worst thrash epic ever. But the title track and Chalice of Blood more than make up for it. I prefer Twisted Into Form overall, though.
Looks like our Pyrus is growing & playing catch-up, but I agree with Twisted being better than F-Evil......maybe you don't Pyrus that Rob Flynn(Machine Head), was an original member of Forbidden Evil, & he helped write alot of that album(before he went to Vio-Lence)........its still classic, just a debut.....Twisted was fabulous.