Foreign (focus on german) thrash

Hell Mike

fuck melodic black metal
Aug 22, 2003
Norrland
www.nasheim.se
How do you guys like the non-american thrash?
Old goldies like Xyster, Sodom, VERY early Sepultura (Bestial Devastation!), Onslaught, Sarcofago, Kreator, Destruction etc?
Focus lies on german thrash and the mid-80s.

Sarcofago - "The Laws of Scourge" : one of the best metal album ever 10/10. Not as known as INRI, but way better songs and production ... true brazillian metal classic!

greets,mike

Sorath said:
Old goldies like Xyster, Sodom, VERY early Sepultura (Bestial Devastation!), Onslaught, Sarcofago, Kreator, Destruction etc?
I love Kreator. I love Onslaughts In Search of Sanity, I love some
Destruction stuff, but I also love Blind Guardian,Iron Savior,Gamma Ray,
Grave Digger too...

OFFICER NICE

Sorath said:

I don't like Onslaught at all...
I LOVE Kreator! I think Violent revolution is the best album ever !!!
I like Destruction
Dew Scented are cool
Sodom is great
Sarcofago is so far in my memory... I remember having a tape of them when I was younger but my cassette player "ate" it ...

Some of the early stuff was good (Destruction, Sodom, Kreator), but it got really generic really quick.

I do like some o the new stuff like Dew Scented and Delirious though. There was also this chick band called.... Sacralis that I heard one song by that I thought was interesting (they're called something else now though).

I also like Raise Hell, but I think they're from Denmark.

Hi,

you all forget TANKARD!!!
in the 80s: KREATOR, DESTRUCTION, SODOM, TANKARD, VIOLENT FORCE, ASSASSIN, HOLLY MOSES, DARKNESS, EXUMER
in the 90s: KREATOR, SODOM, TANKARD, DELIRIOUS (only 97-99)
now: KREATOR, SODOM, DESTRUCTION, TANKARD, DEW SCENTED, DELIRIOUS, HOLLY MOSES (not really good these days)

I like CORONER, too!!!!!

Alex