German thrash gods descend on North America!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
FINALLY! German thrash legends DESTRUCTION and KREATOR will be destroying North America together! The tour starts in September and dates and venues will be announced soon.
Unfortunetely SODOM who were touring the rest of the world with the other 2 wont be coming. I still dont understand why theyve never toured here?
Anyway,
its about time theres a killer old school thrash show on tour!
Miss this one and youre a poser for sure! heh heh heh

"those who want to form a world...on trends and monotony...
will have to do without us...because we always will be free!"

- Mille Petrozza

I guess I was sadly mistaken. I THOUGHT considering this is a website of a killer old school thrash band that I wouldnt be the only person to be excited about thrash godz DESTRUCTION and KREATOR coming to tour North America this fall. One week later and only a handful of people have even looked at this posting and not even one person has made a comment, yet a posting about a cheezy band like killswitch gets a lot of reaction. Sad.......sad indeed. Whats going on here people?
Where are all the thrash fans?

Both KREATOR and DESTRUCTION's new albums are really really good.

Definitely, I'm there when they come here....

No Tommy left the band due to some injury I believe. I remember reading it on their website. I think its www.terrorzone.com
KREATOR are fantastic live. I saw them in 87,88,89,91,93 and 96 and they kicked ass every time!
Hey Peror Nakoo Hiryuu, I called the booking agent for the Palladium in Worcester, its the only venue in MA or RI that would book such a show. They said they were looking into it. Keep your fingers crossed.
So far only 3 dates have been announced - one at L'Amours in NY, one in Florida and one in Canada.

Saw them on the Coma Of Souls Tour, they were great, thats my favorite Kreator disc, Outcast & Violent Revoulution, there last 2,
are also very good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hallelujah, I've seen both of them alive
they came to Turkey but separated; so, I would like to see them together..it'd be great..

especially, kreator's show was fuckin great..
a few friends jumped to the stage, reached petrozza's microphone and shouted "long live heavy metal" etc..
(they were drunk a lot:D )
of course fascist bodyguards attacked them
but a wonderful man, MILLE PETROZZA, intervened
and kicked the bodyguard's ass!!!:eek: :D
really kicked!!
I said WAAAOWWW!!
and glad to see that sciene, damn bodyguards are kickin' our asses for years!
PETROZZA is a true metalhead
so, kreator rules!
:headbang:

Coma of Souls (91) was one of their best tours. They played 'THE PESTILENCE' which they didnt even play on the Pleasure to Kill tour. I think my favorite was the Extreme Aggression tour (89)because CORONER opened! Plus Frank from Sodom had joined and they sounded tighter than they had the 2 previous years with Jeorg. It was one of the best double bills Ive seen. Pleasure to Kill (87) and Terrible Certainty (88) tours were awesome too, but they were the opening band for (VoiVod + DRI respectively) so they didnt get to play that long.....bummer, but hearing 'TAKE THEIR LIVES' in 87 and 'Storming With Menace' in 88 was the balls!!!!!
KREATOR rules! Cant wait to see them again, and with DESTRUCTION on the bill its going to kick some major ass for sure!

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
No Tommy left the band due to some injury I believe. I remember reading it on their website. I think its www.terrorzone.com
KREATOR are fantastic live. I saw them in 87,88,89,91,93 and 96 and they kicked ass every time!
Hey Emperor Nakoo Hiryuu, I called the booking agent for the Palladium in Worcester, its the only venue in MA or RI that would book such a show. They said they were looking into it. Keep your fingers crossed.
So far only 3 dates have been announced - one at L'Amours in NY, one in Florida and one in Canada.

Ah...the Palladium...I love that place. I saw Manowar and Immortal there, and I'm going to see Judas Priest next Wednesday, Arch Enemy in early August, and Slayer and In Flames on August 17th, all there...

Seen Kreator + Sodom + Destruction tour last january here in Italy. Destruction's was the best show, they really kicked asses! Really, Kreator didn't satisfy me 100%: the drummer played slowly and the new guitarist doesn't move on stage. Theyr new album is good but cannot be compared with "Extreme aggression" or "Coma of Souls". I Hope all American headbangers will be satisfied next American tour!!!

Hey LOW, you dont know how lucky you are to have seen the mighty SODOM live! I almost flew to Germany several months ago to try to catch a few of their shows. I dont think I'll ever see them unless I travel abroad....(bumming)
What a triple bill! 3 german thrash legends all in one day!
Did you buy a t shirt? I'd KILL for one of those!

I bought the tour t shirt, of course! "Hell comes to your town" was the name of the tour...I think it's the right name for a killing tour like that!!! And Sodom were fantastic! After the show I gave Angel Ripper a copy of the CD of my band...first he was really surprised but suddenly he made a big smile and we had a beer together!!! This is the metal spirit I like! I hope they'll come soon with another album and another tour! But do you know why they are not coming to the U.S.A. with Destruction and Kreator?