forest of scratching bullshit

Looking for a Job said:
lol, nice way of trying to hurt me, but that makes no sense. sry

Well you obviously like Opeth and want them to keep producing good music but if they don't get support from fans then i'm afraid they'll disband and you'll be very upset and will probably cry.

Mumblefood said:
you aren;t getting it. You're getting compressed versions. That's ok i guess if you don't mind not actually hearing things as they were meant to be heard, or if you have shitty speakers, or don't like really paying too close of attention, but trust me. you are NOT getting it for free. You are getting shit. And you are shit for thinking mp3's are the bomb. they set YOU up the bomb. Make your time.

Nowadays there's places to get your albums lossless, mainly on Soulseek (try the channel 'lossless'.) Meaning that there is no quality loss as in mp3's. Usually either SHN, FLAC, or APE are used, which are basically a ZIP/RAR of music and can be decoded back to WAV.

i buy cds purely cos i prefer em.. i like having a cd collection and have the moeny to spare.. also, my comp's too shit to d/l em in a reasonable time span and don't want to run the risk of getting caught d/lin em. Opeth deserve whatever money they get imo.