forest of scratching bullshit

Pseud0

New Metal Member
May 2, 2005
Nassau County, NY
on my copy of orchid, forest of october has like this scratching shit noise on the beginning at 12 seconds and ending at 19.

its definetly the cd because i have played it in other cd players. I have the original blue american version without the bonus track

sorry if this has been posted before, but i want to know if its just my cd

wow

i thought i was the only one. i posted this mad long ago, and no one had the same problem. i think mine is scratchy in more parts of the song though. and it's ONLY on track 4.
i also have the orig. amer version w.no bonus trax

good idea

give em at least those 25 cents ya know?

Kindergarden cop is an absolute masterpiece... such great acting... THE BAD PEOPLE O NOES!

Looking for a Job said:
nothing is worth paying money for if i can get it for free online

you aren;t getting it. You're getting compressed versions. That's ok i guess if you don't mind not actually hearing things as they were meant to be heard, or if you have shitty speakers, or don't like really paying too close of attention, but trust me. you are NOT getting it for free. You are getting shit. And you are shit for thinking mp3's are the bomb. they set YOU up the bomb. Make your time.

hahahaha! caught you lying, bastard! you said you only listen on headphones! i remember that from a thread i started a few weeks ago.

I got the original blue version of orchid with no bornus tracks, and I don't recall there ever being a scratch on forest of october, and BELIEVE ME i listened to that track a lot of times, probably the most out of all the songs on the record.

Though I do agree, that copy of orchid that was leaked on the download programs was horrible. I almost thought that was what it actually sounded like and was afraid to get it, but I paid the $6 for a brand new copy and was glad to hear it was normal. I also got a Vinyl version of morningrise for $13! Still in mint condition and never played.

Looking for a Job said:
last dvd i bought was kindergarten cop, for obvious reasons. haven't bought a CD since 2000, although i may break down and get the new opeth :erk:

You better not let Mike find out you download everything. You know what happened when he found out bass player only had mp3s of Opeth.

-But seriously. Stop being a moocher and buy some cds. I find it odd that you are against people smoking pot, but are willing to steal the music you appreciate. What YOU are doing actually hurts people, people like Mike, Peter, Martin, and Martin. How can you look at your self in the mirror? :cry: