Forest Stream for your cell phone

Tears of Mortal Solitude Cell Phone Melody

• Total voters

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Recently I found that somebody uploaded Snowfall to his internate page so everyone could download it for his cell phone.
Now we have an offer from many people to make that kind of stuff. So I was just wondering what song of "Tears of Mortal Solitude" do you prefer to have?

No. It worked!
Until now the winner is Black Swans. Well, that's really good because I guess the next album will be just great:)) That was a little gossip:)

i also voted for all of them... I think though that the best one for a cell phone is legend because that starts out right away with the lyrics. The other ones have like a minute intro so you would never hear sonm at the vocals.

definetely all of them! then you can assign different tones to different people! that would be SUPER! :worship:

Demona:

Do you enjoy the Romantic time period in literature? Byron, Keats, Poe (kinds), Wordsworth etc?
If you what would you recomend to read? All I have read is Wordsworth and I enjoyed his poems.

(sorry to change topic)

2 DeathBlade. It's okay, but still you can make a different topic:))))
The winner until now is ... Winter Solstice. let's see how it goes further.

Sonm said:
2 DeathBlade. It's okay, but still you can make a different topic)))
The winner until now is ... Winter Solstice. let's see how it goes further.

I dont think that a lot of people here are willing to discuss specific literature :) But in I'll make a topic anyway :) See ya there :)

Im surprised by how equal the songs are. I expected some to have alot more votes than others, but this is like almost the same.

The problem is that 90% who is watching :lee: all this are guests, so they can not vote.

Death Blade, well, that will be not fare. What if people really like two or three songs? Melodies will be made for three songs anyway. :)
P.S. more interesting news are coming soooooon:)