Forest Stream for your cell phone

Tears of Mortal Solitude Cell Phone Melody

• Total voters
WS still has 7 votes - the winner. The poll will be closed on September the 1. :)

Remember, it's not like what you have seen... When you visiting it it looks completely different than when you live there...

I wish the poll had been locked or something because I went and voted! :mad:

edit: btw I voted 'Legend.'

Berserk and Elhella have this melody!:) They should have made it available.

I want to discuss one thing! Is it better to make whole MIDI or just parts of it?

The song starts with synth, and it's quite silent, so you may not hear that your phone calls. Let's make a decision and it will be done!

Well, maybe it's time to make "MIDI" section on our site?

We could upload there all midi versoins of song we have..
By the way, Monroe, Omin made some midis and placed the link in the appropriate thread. They were made for leadning guitar riffs, but I think they could suit for the mobile phones. Gonna try it! :D

:Smokin: I`ll try to make MIDIs of several tracks from "Tears..." but there`s some troubles. Some guys need tablatures and the whole songs in MIDI are needed too. I can`t do this stuffs at the same time. :worship: So what is your preference - midi or tabs first? Let`s vote!!! :kickass:

Thank you, dear Berserk and Omin! :)
The thing is I've got an old cell phone Samsung C200... Not sure if I can download your melody on this model... But I can take my older phone and use tablatures (without poliphony) :))
I really want some melody from TOMS for my phone.