Forest Stream live vids

Caelum666

Dec 14, 2006
Brisbane Australia
Hey guys I was wondering if you had any live videos floating around anywhere that could be shared. I know a lot of bands really dislike sharing live vids and bootlegs, but I will never ever get to see you guys live, and I'm sure so many people are the same. Pleeeease consider what I've asked. I listen to you guys all day when I deliver Pizzas where I live, just dying to see what you guys can do live.

Cheers.

I think that's not a problem, we can uplooad some videos on YouTube.com or somewhere else...

By the way, where do you live? It must be quite far, if you think that you'll never see us live.

I live in Australia :erk: Youtube vids would be rad, thanks! I think being able to download the videos too would be handy, such better quality etc. But youtube at least would be fantasticcccccccccccc.

We've never ever performed "Whole" live. Today I'll finish "The Winter Solstice" though and will upload it to... somwhere.

You are shameless liar, man! :) And why do people listen to him? LISTEN TO ME, GUYS - AND YOU`LL KNOW THE TRUTH! :)
Once we performed Whole live - that`s true. And it has been taped on VHS. And more - Sonm played drums then!

P.S. And.. The song is called "Winter Solstice", hehe

There`s site in russian internet zone where you can find cover on Katatonia performed by FS. The tape is dated by 14th March, 2003. Next day we supported Cradle Of Filth... http://doom-metal.nnm.ru/forest_stream_without_god_live_video
After registration downloading is possible.
It was exactly in times when Elhella didn`t start her "keyboarder" carrier yet and played drums! :)
Yesterday we found that gig on CD and decided to upload some stuff. As i see, Sonm didn`t finish our yesterday work yet..

Fuck! You call THAT performing Whole????? A fucking laptop played 90% of it. And you sang? I'd say you SSANG-YOUNG!!!

"... of centuries, you never remember!!!!"

I STILL REMEBER THAT!!!
And then tell me how many people did see this??? 15? or maybe 20?
You still say - performed Whole?? I'd say pederformed, tit tvoyu na dushu boga nalevo vo vsi brovi na toldynogorbatuden' chmoderisticheskoy chinuk-tva!!!!!! TKA!!!!

OMIN SAID: "...Just wait a minute.. It seems i have the full CD with this stuff.. Let me take a look to my cd shelves.. I`ll be back soon."

SONM COMMENTS:

Ssoon is not back yet!! LOL

Yes plz :). Wow, I'm so lucky to have a Russian girlfriend. She navigated me through that Russian site to get that Katatonia video (which is downloading right now). We had to click a sponsor site to get the video, and we clicked some 'pretty boys' site... hahaha.

What is better than a Russian girlfriend? A Russian girlfriend that likes metal!! YES! She likes Forest Stream as much as I do, and Katatonia is pretty much her favourite band.

Edit: Hope I don't seem too stubborn for bragging about my gf!

SHOL!

Fuck! You call THAT performing Whole????? A fucking laptop played 90% of it. And you sang? I'd say you SSANG-YOUNG!!!

"... of centuries, you never remember!!!!"

I STILL REMEBER THAT!!!
And then tell me how many people did see this??? 15? or maybe 20?
You still say - performed Whole?? I'd say pederformed, tit tvoyu na dushu boga nalevo vo vsi brovi na toldynogorbatuden' chmoderisticheskoy chinuk-tva!!!!!! TKA!!!!