Forest Stream Video?

Meandor

Dark Elf
Oct 21, 2004
Denver, CO, U.S.
I was wondering if anyone has or knows how to get the entire video of the concert from which the "without god" video came from (I found "without god" in the Katatonia fourum). I would very much like to see forest stream play live - and play their own material. I'm a big fan.... looking forward to the next album...Thanks!

Yeah! If there is any underground videos please share them! Also make sure to record your tour, I am sure many of us would like to see you play live.

I think this can be done. We play live on 25th of December, so afterwards we are gonna compile all our video records. I really hope it will be available quite soon. Thank you for your support, guys!

Like available for download from your site?!? Hmmm...playing live on Christmas?!? Good fun, Ill be spending it with my family.

Can't wait for you guys to release some videos!!

2Leper
Yep, like available downloading from our site:)) :wave:

It was funny seeing that video of WIthout God for me, because when you say that "the next song is a song by Katatonia, called Without God" I actually understand it, while Im used to seeing vids of my favorite bands who are swedish or norweigan etc and I have no clue what they're babbling about in between songs haha.

So you used to send e-mails to Ihsahn, Shargat asking them "What the hell were you guys babbling in between songs? Would you be so kind to do it in russian next time?" LOL :)))))))))

I have the same problem actually :))) I have no clue why Lee speaks english for instance, russian is way more convenient... yeah... still I hope... hm LOL :lee: :russell:

Well, no, I never really stalked them to know their commentary, but I guess if I had the chance I would bring a translator to a concert or something hehe.

Darkiya said:
Please tell me where it's possible to download "without god" video, wanna see it, but can't find...
its in the "For Hardcore Katatonia Fans" thread in the Katatonia forum

Your show was great,great and GREAT...
All words a noscere...
The Sonm's growling was deeper then Marians hole!!!
It was the intervention from hell!

I wait for the new album with fire in eyes...

Good luck and new partys
And Happy New Year diabolic evillike guys!

Personal respects to Sonm and Moloch!

HOLY SHIT!! That video was better then I expected. Really, really fuckin good. Must have more, and sometime FS should do another cover of Without God or another song (Emperor, I am the Black Wizards, Bathory, A fine day to die, ahh hell anything new would just be awesome)and put it on a CD! Do a short MCD with like 2 or 3 covers and just release it.